Fan Art: Nominate the next CGI Transformer for the Supernova Fan Project!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Galvanitro, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    In addition to my Legacy project, which is proceeding way ahead of schedule, I have decided to start the much smaller Supernova Project.

To kickoff the project, I made the [now completed] Ironhide: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-art/504397-cgi-g1-ironhide.html

Now, I want you to decide the next Transformer made for the project!

Please nominate two Decepticon characters that you'd like to see.

There are only a few rules:
    1. No beasts. If the character has a beast mode and a vehicle mode, they are allowed, but will be modeled with vehicle only.
    2. No cityformers.
    3. The characters are allowed (Cartoon, Comic, and Toy-Only Characters, doesn't matter what media they're from) from G1, G2, Machine Wars Headmasters, Masterforce, Victory, Zone, R.I.D., Armada, Energon, Cybertron, eHobby, and Non-SG Timelines.

Nominations end at 8:00 P.M. EST, December 19th. The two top nominees will then be put in a poll with two additional randomly selected Decepticons [who may or may not have been nominated]. The winner of this poll [ending at 7:00 A.M. EST December 25th] will be the next character made!

P.S.: Be sure to specify what series the character you are nominating is from, or it will be assumed they are from G1.

Nominations as of 5:05 P.M. EST December 18th
    Straxus ~ 2
    Overlord ~ 1
    Blitzwing ~ 1
    Battletrap ~ 1
    Bugbite ~ 1
    Astrotrain ~ 1
    Wildrider ~ 1
    Megaplex ~ 1
    Motormaster ~ 1
    Octane ~ 1

2. Galvanitro