noisemaze75

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by deceptifocus, Apr 4, 2012.

1. deceptifocus

deceptifocus *Supercharged*

Ebay:
    great guy to deal with, super great deal and awesome communication!!
    :thumb 

2. SWAGE66

SWAGE66 The Reeled Robot

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Purchased a large lot of figures, and ended up one of the worst deals I've ever gone through.

Before purchasing, even talked to him on the phone. I paid more than the advertised price in order to insure he could have sufficient packing material.

Many delays in shipping - he only shipped after I started the process of a Paypal dispute.

Items finally showed up. Filthy, and modified in ways not described, or not mentioned for specific figures. They look like they had been sitting in a parking lot for a few weeks, and colored on by a child.

Multiple items are also missing - and as of right now, another member has contacted me saying they were waiting on some of those missing items via trade.

I contacted the seller about the issues, and he promised a refund via phone call. That refund was promised on 1/11/16 and I have never heard from him since.

Escalated the Paypal case after the 11th passed and no communication.

Seller never even replied to Paypal, and Paypal FORCED the refund in full. Still have never heard back, although he seems to have logged in just about daily since this all began.