No Transformers Toys in Mcdonalds anymore?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I think it's a bit like California did with cars. They were tired of waiting on the federal government or car manufacturers to make cleaner cars so they passed tougher emissions standards than anywhere else. Car makers found it cheaper to make all their cars to the California standard so now we all have cleaner cars.

The same thing happened with trans saturated fat where cities passed laws so food makers just took out trans saturated fat across the board rather than in just a few cities.

So perhaps they figure if they give fast food makers a shove they will change to healthier kids menus rather than having a food standard and different advertising for different cities.

2. bulletthebluesky

bulletthebluesky Mmmm... Beer

LOl

But seriously, it's up to the parent(s) to make sure that what is eaten at McDonalds is worked off through play. It's not McDonalds fault that your child is a fat, lazy, lump. And it's certainly not the toy's fault.

I ate at McDonald's regularly as a kid, usually once a week (our Saturday lunch after mom got out of work) and I turned out OK. Granted, I'm not the healthiest, or skinniest person out there. But I'm certainly not obese.

Take some damn responsibility for your actions and stop trying to find somebody else to blame!

3. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    Oh an because this is the internet, this needs to be here.
    [​IMG]

4. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

Yeah, I don't think you can Super Size Happy Meals.