No seekers besides Starscream in Tf2?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Moy, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    :popcorn Ok, to me starscream was definately the sickest from all robots, (well Megatron was on same level in some ways) but introducing more of them ( Ramjet, Thundercracker, Dirge, or Skywarp) for me would be a "Dream come true", and would be looking forward to seeing it on the big screen. But since the Constructicons have stolen the show for new robots in the film, & toys of the Seekers which Hasbro already released, could this mean only Starscream will be present from the rest? ( Kind of lame to some insignificant extent)
    Please if anyone knows the most mininmal info on it, It would help since no news has been coming...

2. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    I think Starscream needs to get more then one line before we start introducing more.

3. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Hmm.. makes sense. But i like the indea of having 4 or 5 jets transforming all @ the sametime, this you must agree could be equivalent to constructicons forming devastator. (atleast to me)

4. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I don't know about that, I really like the idea of having a mini-air fleet of decepts.

5. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

I thought he got three?

(after frenzy talks in cybertronian about finding the AllSpark)
    Starscream: All Decepticons, this is Starscream. Mobilize! (something like that, can't remember exactly)

Then the two other lines were...
    (Megatron just got unfrozen and flew out of Hoover Dam)
    Starscream: I live to serve you, Lord Megatron!
    Megatron: Where is the Cube?!
    Starscream: The Humans have taken it!
    Megatron: You fail me yet again Starscream, GET THEM!

Still, he does need more lines. And speaking of more seekers, I can see how they could get a Thrust out of a F-35B (the new one with the VTOL engine).

6. ShawtyGee

ShawtyGee Well-Known Member

Thundercracker and Skywarp would be easier since they could be designed similar to Starscream were animators could just use Starscream modes add some different heads, colors and there you have it.

7. Sideways

Sideways Banned

I'd like to see the other seekers but no big loss for me if they don't show up.

8. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    speaking of very few lines. If they introduce alot of Decepticons like the rest of the Seekers, I really don't mind if they have little to no lines. They're like soldiers, grunts, just have the main guys do all the talking.

Devastator and Blackout did absolutely no talking yet they still made their mark on the first film.

So I say add Seekers, whether or not they get dialogue is not an issue to me. I just wanna see more robo-rumble!

9. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Yea I think it would be pretty cool as well as it seems like they could pull off some pretty cool stuff with more than just one jet. Also seems more like Starscream's cowardly side that he'd have at least two cronies around him all time.

Heck if Orci is right about Starscream having more to say the second time around then they could even use the excuse that Skywarp and Thundercracker don't say much because it's hard to get a word in with Starscream running off at the mouth all the time.

10. Darth Rodimus

Darth Rodimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, now your talking my language, seeing as Thundercracker played an inportant role in RoS, he should be in RotF or maybe he will offed in Destiny, like they offed Ramjet. :cry 

11. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I think Thundercracker & Skywarp will be the only seekers that have a chance to be seen in TF2, due to budget reasons.

12. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    Yes but he got offed so gracefully though love that part of the series, true warriors death

13. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

no seekers, not enough time to characterize them and people will wonder why there are starscream clones

14. Chris B

Chris B Well-Known Member

I would love to see Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker flying in their classic triangle formation brought to life.