(No Pic) New DOTM Poster - Description Only

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Starscreamer95, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Sorry if this cannot be considered as news and/or rumours. And mods please feel free to close or move this at will.

But today at my local theatres with pure excitement I saw a new DOTM poster, and for description, what I can tell you is that it was just an over shot of the moon which you could see the Ark on, like when Niel and Buzz found it in the trailer. The lower part had the title of "Dark of the Moon". No "Transformers" was in the title. And the release date for Australia of "30.6.11" (done in reverse for the US). And speaking of which, has this even surfaced overseas? Or for once did Australia get lucky with something else other than the release date? Once again I’m really sorry I couldn’t grab a picture of that poster guys.

2. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hope this is true... we need a poster out there for DotM.... and that sounds cool

3. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    It was pretty cool. And before the next person askes why I didn't get a photo, you tend to forget things when your with the girl.

4. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Huh. Sounds like it could be real. The lack of a title is odd, but the RotF teaser poster didn't have the title either.