No more pegs!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by swampflight, Oct 1, 2009.

1. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    yeah, when they pop off you just put them back in, problem solved. when they get loose, yes, nail polish can make them tight again. If they're too tight, a little grease helps (tamiya grease is okay, just put a little).

2. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't mind things that pop off- like Universe Deluxes and their parts- because they are so easy to fix. and gawd, i have never lost their arms or legs. Lost G1 Grapple/Inferno's hands/missiles, lost a lot of other parts from G1.

if you want hassles- Spring loaded missiles.
    I lost TFU Treadbolt's missiles and spent lots of time rearranging furniture to find em.
    that's what i find annoying- more than a design feature for protecting a toy.

3. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member

stuff popping off - silverstreak's doors spring to mind, and given half a chance halfway across the room - isn't really a problem since for the most part they go back on so easily, but balljoints that just don't work properly? HNNNG.

animated soundwave's unofficial gimmick limbo-mode irritates me immensely.

edit. and figures that can't stand up unaided. at least revoltech provide you with a funky little stand.