No more Generations in the UK

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MattoMogwai, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattoMogwai

MattoMogwai Some Robot in Disguise

From Transformers at the moon:

The Allspark.com member Darkmount recently contacted Hasbro UK to ask when future waves of Transformers Generations would be released in the UK (so Wave 3 onwards), the reply he received back was that there would be no further Transformers Generations figures released within the UK. Now its quiet possible that the customer service representative only has the release schedules for this year and thus is not aware of 2011 releases, but time will tell
    Thank you for your interest in our Transformers product line.

Regrettably, I can confirm that we will not be offering any further case assortments from the Generations line.
    I can confirm however that we will be fully supporting all other Transformers lines, including the newly released Stealth Force toys.
    Please continue to check your local retailer for new products.

Kind regards,
    Sarah

Hasbro UK Customer Service
    00800 22 42 72 76

No g2 Prime for me, or Soundwave. :cry 

2. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Maybe Sarah had just been dumped by her boyfriend and felt like making up some bad news to upset everyone.

But seriously, I'm not saying this is not true, but Hasbro UK aren't exactly known for the accuracy of their information regarding what will and won't be released.

If it is true, then it SUCKS and they can call go to hell.

3. TehPaws

TehPaws I have a silly name!

Considering the popularity of Transformers in general in the UK, it seems silly that they would not be releasing future waves of one of their major new toy lines.

4. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Since Jazz is going to be released in the yellow box line, maybe Generations only consists of these current waves. I have no evidence to back up my thinking, but it is a thought in my mind.

5. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.