No more Animated. Pitch your own TF to Hasbro.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by bellpeppers, Feb 26, 2009.

1. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    This.

Or an Alternator Cartoon.

2. Rider Strike

Rider Strike HARD WORK AND GUTS.

Hmm...

So in the year 2012, Optimus Prime is killed. Thus allowing the Decepticons to take over the world. 2 years later, Prime's Younger Brother, Mangus, arrives on earth to find it in ruins with only very few humans left. Opon befriending a boy named Hikaru Sonada, Magnus sets out to restablish the Autobots and defeat the Decepticons.

Autobots (Magnus's Team):
    Magnus -
    Based off his classics look. Magnus is very much like Animated Prime with a slighty more reckless deminor.
    Dai Atlus -
    A New Design. Dai Atlus, Dai for short, is Magnus' best friend from cybertron, who arrived on earth sometime after Magnus did. Dai happens to very hot blooded, taking various parts of his personality from Kamina of Gurren Lagann.
    Skyscream -
    Based off Shattered Glass Starscream's Design. Unlike his Decepticon Father, Skyscream is an autobot. Skyscream is one of the britest minds from Cybertron, knowning many things. He regulary scolds the other autobots about there Illogical actions.
    Prowl -
    Based off his Classics design. Prowl was formerly the lone lawman of the world, until heard word of Magnus' arrival. He tends to very critical of Magnus, due to fact that he was good friends with Prime. He is also very rough and ridged due to his time fighting alone.
    Arcee -
    A New Design. Arcee is the only female autobot among Magnus' team. Instead of having a Vehicle mode, she was granted the unice abillity to diguise herself as a attractive young woman, who poses as Hikaru's Older Sister. Arcee tends to very witty with other autobots, but really fierce in battle.
    Sideswipe -
    Based off his Movie Design. Sideswipe is the only "Triple Changer" among the autobots. Sideswipe is Arcee's lover and like Arcee he can assume the appearance of a human, Posing a Hikaru's Older Brother. Sideswipe tends to be very calm about things, but gets fired up if someone is in need or if Arcee has been injured

Other Autobots:
    Hot Rod -
    Based off his classics look. Hot Rod was once Rodimus Prime, untill Megatron ripped the Matrix out of his spark chamber. Hot Rod tends to be very distant from other Autobots, due to the fact that many died under his direction.
    Mirage -
    Based off his Classics look. A Loner, Mirage travels around the world with no set destination. He tends to very cold to other autobots, he often crosses paths with Hot Rod.
    Cliffjumper -
    Based of his Classics look. Bumblebee's Son. Cliffjumper was told by his father to find Magnus. Fueled by the rage of his father's death, Cliffjumper travels the world on his scearch for Magnus. Cliffjumper is very young and naive.

Decepticons:
    Megatron -
    Based off His Movie 2 Design. The Great leader of the Decepticons. Megatron was placed in a stasis tube after kill Prime, due to his injuries.
    Gigatron -
    A New Design. Megatron's son. In Megatron's absence, Gigatron has been leading the decepticons to much opposition by Starscream. Gigatron is a very naive version of megatron.
    Starscream -
    Based off his movie 2 design. Displeased with the actions of his son and Gigatron's leadership, Starscream is determined on becoming decepticon leader, even if it means killing both Gigatron and Megatron.
    Soundwave -
    Based off his Music Label Design. Soundwave is the emotionless decepticon commications expert.
    Cyclonus -
    Based off his Classics Design. Megatron's Loyal Guard, Cyclonus protects Gigatron with his life, out of loyality for his leader. Cyclonus dosen't nessarly agree with his faction's actions, sometimes even siding with the autobots, but he only does his job out of respect for his leader.
    Shockwave -
    Based off His G1 Design. Shockwave is Megatron's Disowned son. Shockwave allies himself with Starscream to Kill Megatron and Gigatron.
    Punch/Counter Punch -
    A New Design. Punch is an autobot spy, Posing as the decepticon, Counterpunch. Not much is known about him.
    The Constructicons -
    Based of there Classics designs. The Decepticon's Wize-Guy Elite Fighting Force.
    The Seekers -
    Based of Screamer's Movie 1 Designs. Starscream's Air Force.
    Soundwave Minions -
    Ravage, Lazerbeak, Ratbat, 2 New Minions

Other Decepticons:
    Scourge -
    Based off the Shadow Commander Design. The Lone Decepticon, the one said to bring about the end of the world.

Humans:
    Hikaru Sonada - The Young Boy who travels with Magnus' Team.

• Like Like x 1
  3. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:

I've actually had a similar idea. Prime would realize that his merciful and peaceful ways were doing nothing, and that the Decepticons wouldn't learn from his acts of mercy. He'd get fed up and decide to stop pulling his punches. If a lowly Decepticon is about to fall into a volcano, Prime would be there, pushing him in.

4. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    Tha's effin awesome.

5. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    I'd watch it in a heartbeat. Good idea! :thumb 

6. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    I'd love to see an Animated follow-up.

7. King_Manta

King_Manta Well-Known Member

From a guy who isnt a big TF fan but is familiar with it enough...haven't they done that like 10 times already? between the various fan-nodding cartoons and DW/IDW books, I think that story has been told.

I think the most valuable idea would be a cartoon tying into the movie product.

8. myhobby

myhobby Back From Outer Space

"transformers: lockdown and prowl":ev:  oh yes, i went there.
    or "the blizwing hour":crazy: :lolol 
    but seriously a transformers movie-verse toon would be cool

• Like Like x 1
  9. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm not so good with coming up with all-new versions of the same-old concept like Transformers does regularly. I'd root for any series that help fill in some gaps in established continuity.

Stuff that happened between the 1985 TV season and the movie,

The post-"Rebirth" stories. (I remember the really early rumors that said that's what Armada was supposed to be)

The political and technological transition from the Autobot/Decepticon Cybertron to the Maximal/Predacon one. (a lot of fun toy possibilities here, assuming series and toy lines are connected)

What happened after the events of Beast Machines? - could be "Transtech", could be "Obsidian's Lament", could be something else entirely.

10. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    Classics or War Within

11. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
    Something based on the Classics/Universe series. They've already got a plot in the form of the bios of Galvatron and Blaster.

Also, there will be drills and epic sunglasses.

12. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    I'm gonna pitch the obvious, and probably already suggested, G1 REVIVAL !!! :) 

13. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Id like to see them return home, to Cybertron, and search for all the lost warriors downed or hidden on the planet and bring them back. While goofing around in their old Cybertronian bars.

Or a series based on Unicron. Where they've stopped his transformation and try to live on the planet himself, but Unicron has his own 'wildlife', cyber beasts who evolved on the planet over time, and 'workers' (like drones ,who help reform the planet)
    Megatron find's Unicron's schematics lair and needs Starscream's old 'Scientist' skills to help him make the most use of it for his evil schemes.
    Have always wondered if Unicron has wildlife, what would it be like. Would make him Father Nature

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Heres a G1 reboot/continuation..... The Adventures of Chickbots!!!!!!!!

Elita 1,Sharp shooter and the others from G1 Search for Alpha Trion continue their adventures as a bunch of sassy, independent fembots. They fight crime, they shop and they meet guy bots.

15. gil

gil Godmaster

Autobots vs. Decepticons vs. Predacons vs. Maximals vs. Humans riding Valkaries. but mostly Predacons vs. Everyone else.

Story:

Cybertron, home of two races of Transformers: Full Robotic TFs and Tecno-organic TFs. The war is between these two, and the Full Robots win banishing the organic TFs off of Cybertron. Full Robots rule and there was peace, but end up fighting amongs themselves, and split into two factions, Autobots and Decepticons. War rages on. Then a tiny band of Autobots led by Rodimus is ambushed a band of Decepticons led by Shockwave. Shit happens and they end up on Earth. But Earth is at war too. Turns out those organic TFs ended up on that planet too. Calling themselves Predacons, the Preds are pissed and practically wiping out the planet. the small group of Autobots and Decepticons need to learn to work together to survive with a little help from Predacon traitors calling themselves Maximals.

Anyway:

Autobots:
    Rodimus, Ultra Magnus, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Springer, Bumblebee, and Cliffjumper.

Decepticons:
    Shockwave, Blitzwing, Starscream, Soundwave, Scourge, Cyclonus, Motormaster, Deadend, Dragstrip, Wildrider, and Breakdown.

Maximals:
    Optimus Primal, Lio Convoy, Cheator, Ratrap, Rinox, Grimlock, Slag, Snarl, Sludge, and Swoop.

Predacons:
    Devil Gigatron, Megatron, Magmatron, Galvatron, Black Big Convoy, Cryotek, Hellscream, BB, Razorclaw, Rampage, Tantrum, Divebomb, Headstrong, etc. (the whole friggin army)

16. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I would like anything without annoying fucking human kids, though that would never happen.

I would also like a more serious tone, although that would never happen.

I would also love a live action show, but that would never happen.

:( 

17. Thundersmacker

Thundersmacker More then meets the lie

Shattered Glass

Femmebots vs Femmecons

Or Transformers meets Blake’s 7 (Prime’s 7)

Blackarachnia leads a galactic Decepticon empire, crushing everything in it’s wake.
    The Decepticons are a power-hungry, bloodthirsty backstabbing bunch. For narrative purposes we focus on the most ambitious, sadistic & plotting counts, generals, intelligence officers, a-moral technocrats (could be autobots) etc.. etc..
    Soundwave, Shockwave, Thunderwing, Starscream maybe Blackout

7 Fugitive Autobots are one of the few sparks of light in an otherwise dark and grim universe. They get hold of the fastest ship in the Universe, the Ark, their one and only material advantage over the empire.

No Star Wars knightly esoteric type rebellion but dirty (Fabian) guerilla tactics, vague morals etc… etc…
    Prime is cast as a Bertrand du Gueslclin or Partizan leader. He simply does what is necessary, rarely showing any mercy.
    He’s accompanied by hardened bots, no straightforward good guys.
    Iron Hide, Grimlock, Red Alert & Maybe several ‘Decepticons’: Swindle, Dinobot, Octane, G1 Blitzwing, Lockdown.

Probably to graphic and adult for a kids cartoon.

• Like Like x 1
  18. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seriously tho I want to see a cartoon with Energon animation (minus the dull suprise) with transformers classics/universe 2.0.

19. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I know... I'd like a live-action show too, not necessarily based on the movies, but a live-action show nonetheless. I doubt it will ever happen, but you might never know...

• Like Like x 1
  20. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Hearts of Steel...

I want a HoS toyline soooo bad.

Transtech would be nice too.

• Like Like x 1