No Megatron after 1st movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Burnout53, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Burnout53

Burnout53 YouTube.com/TFBurnout

2. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    Would've be fun for Determined Transformers Fans, but would've sucked for kids ages 5 to 13.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Sadly This.

:rip  Megatron. I hope you get some respect in a reboot one day.

4. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

I seriously doubt they would have cared. Megatron dead would have been better than Megatron gimped.

5. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Plenty of ways to end the first movie without killing off Megatron but the production team wasn't very creative in how to end a movie. Heck we are lucky someone bent some arms to keep Starscream from getting killed.

But yea back from the dead and he doesn't do much except stab Prime when he wasn't looking so we could have even more resurrections.

6. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Agreed. He would've of died with his dignity.

7. Burnout53

Burnout53 YouTube.com/TFBurnout

The whole reason I started this was because, if you remember, ROTF was suppposed to be about The Fallen, and Megatron had no physical props. Maybe he was never supposed to come back but Hasbro made Bay bring him back.

8. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    he was supposed to return in first place, there were Concept artwork for his ROTF form made in 2007. so its clear that Bay andcrew had planned to Megatron to return in first place, if i am not wrong theres even an artwork for him made by Massive Blacks in Januray 2007, MONTHS before the first film came, so its clear that Megatron was always intended to return

9. Muramasa

Muramasa Well-Known Member

Megs was at his best in TF1 and should have just rust in peace since the Fallen and Sentinel took away his status as the Big Bad.

10. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    "Que should've been named Wheeljack!", "Optimus could've spared Sentinel!", "Megatron could've been betrayed by Starscream!", "Ironhide should've shot back at Sentinel!". Would've, should've, could've. It's probably the best way to describe any fans' wants for this franchise.

What?

11. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

I think he's referring to the vehicle props. He's implying that there wasn't a vehicle to stand in for Megatron in vehicle mode, that must mean he originally wasn't planned to be in RotF. Which makes absolutely NO goddamn sense when you consider that The Fallen had no Earth Mode, and neither did Megatron in the first film.

12. megapork

megapork Cheese

Megatron was at his best in the first movie. But he was barely there, much like he was for the rest of the series.

13. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

how about megatron should of been the only main villain from all three films?

the fallen never should of been in movie 2. shockwave should of played a bigger role in movie 3. sentinel prime should of stayed dead. because with sentinel prime being resurrected, it makes prime look like a major dick, for not resurrecting any other dead autobots, like JAZZ!

OR

shockwave should of appeared in movie 2, at the end, coming through a portal, and blasting all the transformers. and then it going "to be continued"

just like in the comics.

bay tried to remake some of the tf series. and that is the problem. he should of gone with the better material. the marvel comics.

but for the most part in all three movies, megatron did NOTHING *except kill prime* he had no real plan, and in movie 2 and 3 he followed some one else.

while saying "no one leads but me!" yet then he goes and bows to some one else lol.

megatron needed to be leading his troops, instead of being a minion himself.

14. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    I think they thought that the first movie won't do well enought to earn a sequel so they just killed of Megatron and the baddies just in case not to let too much loose ends, with only Starscream surviving for possible future comics.

And then when it was a huge hit they had a "oh shit we killed Megatron" moment.

If anything I like the way some of the newer film do their villain like Serlock Holmes or Batman or even Amazing Spider-man. A popular minor villain at first but hyping up the big bad for later.

Imagine if Starscream was the villain of the first movie and after getting his ass handed to him we see an after credit scene of Megatron and his army approaching Earth.

15. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    the fallen never should of been in movie 2. shockwave should of played a bigger role in movie 3. sentinel prime should of stayed dead. because with sentinel prime being resurrected, it makes prime look like a major dick, for not resurrecting any other dead autobots, like JAZZ!

When will people freakin' understand that Jazz and Ironhide CANNOT come back through resurrection of any sort? Jazz was ripped apart, his spark was obliterated. Not even Ratchet could do anything to repair that.

16. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    This.

Yep. Though I think they just forgot to kill Starscream, much like Barricade. I remember they said they added the scene for Screamer at the end because people in early screenings wondered what happened to him.

This would make more sense if Megatrons spark wasnt destroyed by the allspark and Primes spark was entirely destroyed by having Megatron stab and then blow his entire chest out, including his spark. Its the reason you cant use logic to explain no Jazz resurrection... The writers used no logic.

17. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    Logical or non-logical explanation: The All Spark shard and the Matrix Of Leadership which are both powered by Energon generated completely new Sparks for Megatron and Optimus. That's the one and only explanation.

18. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Your words sir, or madam are full of this, this, and more this.
    If these things actually happened in the movies I think we would have had three phenomenal Transformers movies instead of three mediocre ones.

Ok seriously it's been well established in the movies that Ratchet couldn't do much of anything at all.
    And second....IT'S A MOVIE! On top of that; it's a movie based on a comic/cartoon series, so that makes anything possible! Death in comics is never permanent; it's merely a temporary inconvenience.

19. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    to be hoenst megatron spark was not destroyed he was overcharged and died becuase of energy overload

20. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Yea, but if Megatron died that means his spark was destroyed. If his spark was still intact; then he was simply in stasis lock.