...No Ipod is this goood

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ace Convoy, Dec 30, 2011.

1. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    his reaction alone is why i wouldn't give him an iPod at that age.
    heck, i know kids twice his age that still don't get anything better than playskool toys because they don't appreciate or care for them.
    i think there should be a clause in the kid's registration that if he breaks it in less than 90 days, he should get a walkman and be happy.

parents don't think before they buy...

2. Dark Hayabusa

Dark Hayabusa Well-Known Member

I'm so glad I didn't have my earphones on while watching.

3. DeathAnghell

DeathAnghell Beast Wars!

Does that kid even know how to use a computer or even turn the darn iPod on? I always see little kids getting stuff like iPods, high end phones, PSP's, or other complex electronics and it really bugs me. 90% of the time, they can't even figure out how the device works and usually tear it up. I bet the parents in the video don't even know how to put music on the Touch.

I remember my sister getting her own iPod Touch, PC, and a cell phone at an early age like that and she had no idea how to operate any of it. I always had to set every little thing up and it drove me crazy. I was pretty good with electronics and always took care of my stuff, but I couldn't say the same for my friends back then. What's worse is when most adults I meet can barely operate their own phones or computers.