no instructions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by con-artist, Jul 25, 2007.

1. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I keep mine just in case I die, and someone needs to figure out how to transform them all.

Now that I think about it, it's stupid. If I die, somebody will just sell them off. I should throw all those damned instructions away, I have drawers full of them.

DO NOT BELIEVE

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The last time I used the instructions actively was for BW Magnaboss and Tripredacus, when I was like, 10. Prior to that, G2 Windrazor and Afterburner (didn't see those fuselage twists coming). Beyond that, I've never cracked open the instructions until after I've already had a good feel for how the toy worked.

I've successfully transformed all the new-mold RID toys (including the Omega Prime combination), all three Masterpiece molds, every Alternator mold short of Rumble and Ravage (don't own them), and all the movie toys without taking a peek at the paperwork.

I do use instructions for Japanese import toys, like the Masterpiece Brave figures (actually, that was just for the Great Exkaiser transformation) or Yamato Valkyries though, because they're inherently more fragile, and oftentimes, I buy them because they're cool looking, rather than being particularly familiar with the designs, so in those cases I'm not quite sure what they're supposed to look like otherwise.

3. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Instructions please. No time no waste, no toys to break. Plus looking at instructions (especially for G1 toys), is half the fun.

4. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Personally, half the fun for me is puzzling the transformations out when I first get them. I solve the breakage issues by avoiding any excessive force, at least until I can discern that that's the only way to achieve what I'm supposed to do.