No Cyber Corrupter in Escalation

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by scorpio-prime, Sep 9, 2012.

1. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists

...nor Orbital Pistol (they both use the same design, just with different effects in their respective modes), is anyone else disappointed by this? Personally, I reckon either would have been great fun in Escalation, the Orbital being a fantastic team support weapon, and the Corrupter would have been a riot used in conjunction with the Ammo Beacon, you could set the entire wave against each other!

2. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Eh.

3. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

It would be nice if the Corrupter were in Escalation, but I guess everyone would just buy it and sit back as the enemies kill each other for them. If it in Escalation, better to make it a rare drop in that Armory dispensor thing rather than actually able to be bought.

4. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    This

5. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists

You're probably right, after all, if you were to combo it with the Ammo Beacon you could simply corrupt every single enemy that comes anywhere near you, and wouldn't have to do any actual fighting yourself except for mopping up a survivor or two at the end of each wave. It WOULD be great fun though, however cheap.

6. BloodRavenX91

BloodRavenX91 Decepticon War Hero

They need to do a massive update to escalation, more weapons, more waves and a dlc for escalation maps. But you know, we could get this if, oh idk. YOU TWEETED HIGHMOON STUDIOS LIKE I TOLD YOU GUYS TO.