No Combining Motorcycles?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by PyroniusRex, Apr 18, 2009.

?

Will the motorcycles combine to form Arcee?

1. Yes

20.7%
  2. No

17.2%
  3. They might combine, but Arcee will just be one of the regular motorcycle sisters.

62.1%
  1. PyroniusRex

PyroniusRex Banned

News Credits:
    Well we've seen Chromia's figures and we have seen footage of her other sisters, and I think it's safe to say they are never going to combine and we we're purposely misinformed. Thoughts?

EDIT: Sorry didn't know this had been done before but I'd like to see the poll statistics.

2. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

Didn't one of the Chromia video reviews find something resembling a connector piece?

3. PredaconX

PredaconX Decepticon Combiner

I havent seen anything that says they will combine but i would really love it if they did. We all know Devastator is going to be the major combiner in the film but i would def love to hear if anyone has any info on Arcee.

4. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

Yeah, cause I mean we've now seen all of about ten seconds of their footage. I mean come on, how much more of these characters could we possibly see in the movie?

5. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My theory which I've stated multiple times is that Arcee is one of the bikes, and when they combine she is the 'dominant mind' like when Piccolo fused with Kami in DBZ. I think they will combine, because one of the major reasons why Arcee got cut from TF1 was the small size you could get from a motorcycle.

6. Santoanderson

Santoanderson Well-Known Member

I hope they combine, because I won't be able to live seeing the unicycle bots like that. Though Michael did say that Arcee
    was due to get snuffed out pretty early on.
    So who knows.

7. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    some people are so ridiculous

they believe what they don't see

So if they don't see 3 cycles combining, they assume that it doesn't happen.

So if a 2 and a half minute clip doesn't reveal anything like that, that just automatically means it doesn't happen in a 2 and a half hour movie.

ASk yourself, do you want to see it happen or not?

Nobody saw Blackout returning, but he's returning. Same deal with combining Arcees

Nothing is certain

Trust no one. The misinformation campaign prevails. Don't add to it