No Ark? No problem. **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Brodimus Prime, Dec 20, 2006.

1. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

Likely to send a signal to space from there. It will be clean of any other interefering earth communication signals. The place could be one of possible bases for the upcoming refugees ,but as the main base for the main autobots I doubt it.

2. bobby_C

bobby_C Well-Known Member

Actually, it makes a pretty big difference - the atmosphere and pollution filter incoming/outgoing space signals extremely well. That's why telescopes/radiotelescopes have to be built at very high elevations or put into orbit. Only a few kilometers thick, but full of stuff that absorbs various frequencies.

Not to mention all the terrestrial transmissions.

Ra88> The script speaks of no evolution - that's how they actually know extreme temperatures are gonna harm the 'cons near the end, even.

3. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    maybe the ark will appear in the second movie along with the refugees as a base or we will see something similar to the rid base (hidden within a multistory car park) as their main base

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I suppose that makes sense. I guess I was thinking that Prime would have some sort of uber-transmitter that stuff like that wouldn't affect. You would think super advanced robots would also have super advanced transmission technology.

5. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Because I could have been exaggerating? And if it was Mt. Hood at least they would be near something.