No 2 R The Same.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tigertrack, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Whenever I transform my figures, particularly the Masterpieces, it's never the same thing twice.

What I mean is, the order at which you transform parts. The way parts fit or don't fit. The one time that one part becomes a royal pain in the ass, and then other times it's a piece of cake. It's like whenever you transform the figure, you never know what's going to happen, even though you've already transformed him dozens of times already. So it seems like snowflakes, no two transforms are the same.

I've just transformed my three Masterpiece seekers, and you'd think they all three would be identical. Nope, not the case.

2. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Brony

News Credits:
    Strange. Perhaps there's some kind of perception going on here that makes it feel that way. I have all 3 Classics/Generations Coneheads and I have Generations Thundercracker and Starscream, and all five transform exactly(excluding the head step!) the same way for me. This is the case with any identical mold that I have the transformations are the same. Even ones of similar molds, such as Hubcap or Windcharger.

This is an interesting anecdote on how the human mind works sometimes. Not a knock on you, but I always find anecdotes like this rather fascinating!

3. JukeOutlander

JukeOutlander Combat Antihero

News Credits:
    It's more than meets the eye, it's Inception in disguise

4. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

I guess it's just where you start with the transformation and the mood your in that particular day.

5. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

I have noticed this i always seem to transform a figure slightly differently each time. Its nice that you can do that though makes the toys far more interesting.