Nintendo Wii for Sale or Trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by MnemonicSyntax, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Rooks Gang Leader

News Credits:
    Hey guys.

I have a used (but in great, complete shape, except sans the wrist-strap) Nintendo Wii for sale or trade.

The Wii comes with the "Wiimote" and Nunchuk attachment, Wii Sports and The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess plus bonus strategy guide.

What I'd like in return.

Either $150 dollars, plus the cost of shipping.

Or...

Beast Wars. And lots of them.

I'm specifically looking for the 10th anniversary reissues, preferably still in the box.

Rhinox
    Cheetor
    Dinobot
    Waspinator
    Tarantulas

Optimus Primal versus Megatron TRU two pack

And if anyone wants to part with a loose but complete Terrorsaur or even a loose but complete Lazorbeak and a loose but complete Rattrap (or a junker RT that has it's robot left arm and leg and it's guns intact) then I'd be willing to trade.

Now, I don't expect to get a trade in for everything here. I'd take some of this stuff and cash, but if the above is loose but complete and in good condition and wanted to trade it all, I'd be for that.

Now, if the above 10th anniversary figures are still in box, but missing Transmutate parts or the DVD, that's fine. My main concern is that there is minimal playwear on these, with the exception of Rattrap and Terrorsaur/Lazorbeak.

So, anyone who has read through all this, thanks for your time.

Mike

PS. I've done some business with optimuslives and have several transactions going with other board members including encline and miasboytoy. I also have feedback on eBay under MnemonicSyntax.

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    PM Sent :) 

3. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Rooks Gang Leader

News Credits:
    Just wanted to let everyone know for those that have sent me PMs regarding the Wii...

While I appreciate what you've so far offered me in trade, I'm really only looking for the above mentioned toys. I know some of it is really exquisite, but it's just not what I'm looking for.

I've had cash offers too. However I would like to wait and see where this goes and if anyone is interested in the above items for trade.

Again, only looking for tenth anniversary edition of the original ten Beast Wars characters, and I realize that three of them were not remade in their original forms: Rattrap, Terrorsaur and Scorponok.

Thanks for your time, and if no one is interested in a trade then I'll sell it to the first person who offered to buy it straight away.

Oh, I almost forgot. Regarding payment.

I don't have PayPal :(  I'm working on that, but if PayPal isn't set up by the time this transaction is nearing a close, I'll need to get a Money Order. Cash won't be accepted due to the large amount.

Thanks again guys!

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.