Nintendo Music

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Scrapper6, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Nintendo should really consider making a game centered around the themes and melodys of their franchise titles, something similar to a Rock Band style game, only instead of being a simple music playing game it would be the ultimate epic platformer crossover of all time, somewhat similar to Sub-Space Emissary from SSBB.

Imagine if you will having to keep in time with the music on the bottom screen of your DS while Mario is hopping and bopping along to the tunes, stomping on Goombas, Viruses, Dino-Rhinos and Koopa Troops amongst other baddies. Gameplay would involve scoring to get medals, points and any number of unlockables, and you could pick any of eight different characters to start with. (Ideally, Mario, Pit, Link, Samus, Ness, Pokemon Trainer, Peach and Donkey Kong.)

The storyline would be fun and frantic, the plot to overthrow the Nintendo Universe by some big bad who needs to be stopped. Similar in essence I suppose to Master Hand and Tabuu... Or whatever his name was.

Multiplayer would be a blast, with up to eight participants racing to keep pace with their opponents, unlocking new tunes and new levels as you go.

And the music... The music would be the best of the best, from all eras, from the Classic Ground Theme of Super Mario Bros. to the Dark World theme from A Link to The Past.

I guess basically it would be a Super Smash Bros. title, only based on the Nintendo Music and be heavily influenced as a Rythym game.

Ideally with 2D and 3D platforming, with bonus mini-games involving Pokemon Battles or something.

I'd say it needs to be done. A game not based on any one franchise, but based off the music of Nintendo. Who agrees?

2. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    I like rock band and guitar hero but the music game is now dead it all about dance now.

3. ronin0510

ronin0510 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They kinda already did...

4. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    It should just be a side game for the next Smash Bros. Game.

5. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That would be a good idea.