Nintendo DS, Reissues, Alts, and more!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Rattrap, May 2, 2006.

1. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I really need the cash, there are a few things that I have set prices for, but the rest just make me an offer. Not really looking for trades, unless you got a Reissue Anime Galvatron, Reissue Twincast, or Reissue Star Convoy. Prices are somewhat negotiable, and dont include shipping. Most of the stuff is in the pics, and I would like to sell a good deal of it at once, like a group of the alts, with 20th Prime and stuff like that, but I will split it up if needed. I ship on Saturdays, unless I got some extra time durring the week. I only accept money orders, or cash, but cash is at your own risk. I will make a guestimate as to what shipping will be.

Reissue Battle Convoy-MIB Stickers applyed. One of trailer stickers, applyed, and tore in half, but put on neatly, cant hardly notice. Will trade for a Reissue Anime Galvatron, Reissue Twincast, or Reissue Star Convoy, or $45 or best offer.

Nintendo DS- With box, and all paperwork, has 1 stylus. Pretty much new, only a few minor scratches. Comes with Metroid Prime Demo, and Super Mario Cart DS $120.

The Hasbro reissues in the pics have sticker ware, and paint ware, some dings on them, missing instructions, and sticker sheet along with missile trees and third missiles.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rattrap

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump

3. Rattrap