2D Artwork: ninja's doodle-dump thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by fuzzy_ninja, Apr 8, 2009.

1. fuzzy_ninja

fuzzy_ninja little tin goddess

Yeahhhhh, it's 'bout time I start spreading the lame stuff I constitute as "art" around here. I'll be updating this bad boy anytime I add more doodles (so, expect a new resurrection every week or so).

Some of the doodles also contain stuff from other fandoms or whatever. Might be nsfw and/or your sanity. Big files are also kinda big. So if your internets are mad slow, sorry!

Btw, everything here is also available for you viewing (dis)pleasure at my deviantART gallery. Do I like whoring myself out for comments? You bet!

Attached Files:

2. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Those are some cool sketches. :D 

3. fuzzy_ninja

Thank you! :) 

4. fuzzy_ninja

More crap! This week we've got some TFAized Circuitbreaker, teen!Sari, a TFA tanica redesign, and Random Other Crap.

Attached Files:

5. fuzzy_ninja

2 Updates! And a call-out for requests...

Alrighty, two "old" artworks...

The first one is of an OC, Libras.
    --
    :: Designation: Libras
    +Naming: Named after the Covenant member. Libras' home planet, Astraea, recognizes an old myth about the original Transformers who were created by Primus to protect against Unicron. The most-agreed upon of the members was a female named Libras.
    :: Height: 20 feet
    :: "Gender": Femme
    :: Primary Function: Therapist.
    :: Alt-mode: None

:: Faction: None
    :: Function: Communication, cognitive and logic settings, consciousness, and clinical studies.
    :: Fighting Style: Subject prefers not to fight, instead tries to facilitate peace.
    :: Weapons: Unarmed.

:: Likes: Puzzles, talking, jazz and samba music, physics.
    :: Dislikes: Injustice, deadlines, losing data, being late.
    :: Weaknesses: Subject has a tendency to over-empathize with some patients.
    :: Quotes: "And how does that make you feel?"

:: Personality:
    +Mental: Subject is a calm, clear-thinking individual with a high logic processing center.
    +Social: Subject is naturally social and charming. Good at both listening and being able to get a point across. Acts aloof and neutral towards most of her patients. Tends to be overprotective of younglings.
    +Physical: Subject is not trained for battle, nor has ever served in the army. Altmodeless mold serves as a major disadvantage. Scores about average on the Physical Aptitude Test.

:: Backstory: Libras hails from Cybertron's sister planet, Astraea (mechanoids, non-transforming). Recognizing her bright aptitude and curiosity towards the natural and unnatural world, her guardians sent her off to Cybertron for proper schooling. She eventually completed doctorate level training for clinical studies of the processor as well as sociocultural impact settings at the Upper Iacon University.
    :: Currently: Libras continues her studies, this time focusing on the impact of war, and veterans. She maintains a neutral status during the War. She opened up an office in Iacon to conduct therapy sessions, taking on Autobots, Decepticons, and just plain anyone for clients.

:: Tech Specs:
    +Strength: 5/10
    +Speed: 5/10
    +Endurance: 5/10
    +Courage: 7/10
    +Intelligence: 9/10
    +Firepower: 0/10
    +Skill: 6/10

------------------

PS: SHE TOTES EXISTS IN EVERY CONTINUITY. EVEN TRANSTECH. HOHOHO~

She's basically a therapist to the TFs. Total crack.

The second pic is for requests! I'm technically taking requests for this, but technically can't do them right away, due to a fractured wrist (ow). Anyway, here's the dealio:

Dr. Libras will be taking on requests to hold therapy "meetings" with clients, aka- the Transformers!

The premise is simple- comment with your TF of choice (no OCs plzthx), the continuity, and with their problem! TOTES SIMPLE RITE

Here's an example:
    TF- Prowl (g1)
    Problem- Anal retentive; needs to be "fixed" in order to better communicate with humans

TA-DA~ And there you have, a silly/dumb/whatever problem that Dr. Libras will attempt to solve, in one comic page or less!

The doctor will be seeing you now. ;D

-------

Anyhoo, this'll be the last update from me until the cast comes off (may/june). Peace out bitches!

Attached Files:

6. fuzzy_ninja

~Update

More crap! I've been castless since the beginning of June, but -haha- I'm getting wrist surgery on Monday, and will be put back into a cast for about 4 more weeks.
    So.
    Have some cleaned/colored arts! Not like I'll be doing anything else for awhile. :'(

Some descriptions for the attachments! Otherwise y'all might not have any idea what is going on.
    *Hound: drew this for a friend. Um... it was really late at night. Sleep deprivation and all that.
    *Random page of shit: This is a big hullabaloo of doodles! There is too much to mention about this, so for a proper description, just read it here.
    *Ph. D: I didn't bother with references here. Just drew some crap. Um. Y-yeah...
    *Elita & Prime: Ladies love the *big* smokestacks.

Comments/harsh critiques/talking about my mother are always welcome! Here, or on my deviantART. ;) 

Attached Files:

7. fuzzy_ninja

And still, moar

So apparently, I can draw with a casted arm/hand. :cool: 

Two this time. The first one is from one or two weeks ago, for a contest shibamura-prime was having on deviantART. It was to draw Optimus Prima.
    The second one is of Swindle, who, while he isn't being a badass motherfucker goddamn, is being a GQ motherfucker goddamn. I doodled and colored this with my casted hand. :D 

dA links:
    Optimus Prima
    Swindle

Attached Files: