Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by GuardianAngel87, Jul 18, 2012.

1. GuardianAngel87

GuardianAngel87 Well-Known Member

Well, the first episode of the new season just aired not too long ago and I thought of making a thread for Ninjago. What are your thoughts regarding the series? Who is your favorite ninja and/or villain? Your favorite episodes and/or moments if you have any as well as predictions of the events in future episodes and whatever else. Discuss away. :D 

2. Sunstorm9119

Sunstorm9119 RC 1136

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    My sons and I really like this show. There are lots of funny and silly moments, and it really isn't anything too scary for the little kids.

Connor likes Kai, and Cole is Alex's favorite....the wife likes Lloyd and I kinda like Sensei Wu....or maybe Pythor, or Garmadon.....

3. GuardianAngel87

I, in all honestly, really like all four ninjas and Lloyd might be growing on me due to his current character development. I mainly liked Sensei Wu mostly for his backstory though he, too, had some good and funny moments as well and I thought Nya is pretty cool too in her own way. Lord Garmadon and Pythor are pretty good villains in my opinion. Heck, I even liked the skeleton comic relief duo, Kruncha and Nuckal especially in that short that centers around the two. All in all, I pretty much liked almost everybody in the series and felt that a lot of its characters brought something to the table. Plus, I'm really anticipating our favorite ninjas fighting against pirates next week. :D 

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Well it's nice seeing that Paul Dobson and Kirby Morrow are still voice acting. The show is cheese and sometimes painfully cheesy but it has it's moments.

It's better than Lego Hero Factory that's a fact.

5. GuardianAngel87

There's also Micheal Dobson, Mark Oliver, Brent Miller, Ian James Corlett, and even Colin Murdock as Jay's dad in one of the episodes. I actually like some of their cheesy moments. Sometimes, cheese can be a good thing. ;) 

I still think Hero Factory would've been better as an actual TV series rather than the mini-series that we got and I even like that series despite of its problems. I really can't bring myself to dislike a lot of things, sorry. :eek: 

I do get why most people wouldn't like the HF series and therefore I will respect your opinion. :) 

Since I don't want this to go off-topic, do you a favorite character in Ninjago and if so, who?

6. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    I collect the Hero Factory stuff but If it was a legit series It would be better. I hated how rushed that series was.

I feel like Hero Factory could benefit from better writing and being taken seriously but Ninjago is alright the way it is.

7. GuardianAngel87

I, too, collect Hero Factory sets and the series would benefit by being an actual series. Story being rushed is pretty much my main problem with the series. Heck, I wouldn't mind one of the writers of Ninjago write for one of the episodes at some point. At least with that, you are garanteed to see each of its main and secondary main characters being given their chance in the spotlight as well as some form of development for their own characters. I guess there's always fanfiction which I'm considering writing for Hero Factory. Just don't know how to post stories online and my writing may not be very good. But, since this is a thread fo Ninjago, what do you like best about the series?

8. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    As I said I like the fact it's giving Ocean Group Studios voice actors some work.

9. Sunstorm9119

Sunstorm9119 RC 1136

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Does anyone else think it's f'ed up that Pythor ATE the rest of his kind so he could survive?

10. GuardianAngel87

Totally. Plus, we're not even sure if he did let that judge out of his stomach in "The Royal Blacksmiths" episode. :eek: