Minor/Repaint: NightWave.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Rumble02, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Here is a simple repaint/head swap. using Reverse Convoy as the base. I like most of reverse convoy but saw some potential for a new character. Pics after Bio. He ties into the story of Grazor and the short timers which ties into the story of the Obliticons.

Nightwave
    Allegiance = Decepticon
    Supgroup = Obliticon/Doublespy
    Weapon, Missle blaster and shoulder mounted Cannon.
    Quote= "If you cant trust Prime who can you trust?"

After The Deceptions realized Hodgepodge had been destroyed by long believed dead Grazor, they decided they must investigate the deaths of the short timers. If the team was infact alive, Shockwave and Sinner wanted to rectify the situation. They new it has been thousands of years since the short timers had seen Optimus Prime. Shockwave new it was time to reveal his brother to the Obliticon Army. Nightwave came from the shadows looking so similar to Shockwave that no bot would doubt where his loyalty stood. Nightwave had volunteered to allow Sinner and Shockwave to experiment on him and when they were finished a new DoubleSpy was ready for action. Nightwave Headed to Earth where Hodgepodge was last recorded. It didnt take him long to find Grazor. Grazor was fooled right from the start when the big blue bot walked to him and introduced Himself as Optimus Prime. He has no reason to doubt this as even his voice sounded like Prime. Grazor was told that Prime picked a Military alt mode because the war was becoming far more intense. Grazor vowed to give aid in finding the remaining Short Timers, Little did he know he was going to help lead them all to the most dangerous places they had ever been. Night Wave was sure this plan was going to work, All he had to do was avoid the real Prime and Ensure Megatron was also unaware of his existance.

Special Ability = Nightwave can Mimick the facial and vocal features of Optimus Prime to blend in with Autobots who have been away from their leader for and extended period of time.

Shoulder cannon launches a missle which blocks out light in the sky and allows him to fight in the dark.

Missle Blaster Has six rockets that can travel 50 miles a second and cover their victims with flammable liquid on impact. the twin barrels fire your standard laser blast and leave minimal damage.

Weakness= Night Wave has no long range communication capabilities so is on his own if he is found out. If he gets damages he loses control of which head and voice he uses. He must also fight against his own team to keep his cover.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  2. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

nice very nice looks great

3. mr_soundwave

mr_soundwave operation: tidalwave

i really like this, very euro and g2 :) 

4. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Like the bio, the name, and of course the custom. He's like Punch/Counterpunch, but this time its reversed. But I don't know if his Autobot side causes some interference with his personality like Punch. Still very cool, man.

5. Rumble02

Glad Yall like it. Was very simple and very fun.

6. Rumble02

Updated with New BetterPics

7. Rumble02

Should I add more color to break up the blue?

8. Rumble02

Updated the paint job some more. seemed like too much blue was going on there

9. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Nice work R02!! The green does a good job of breaking up tha blue too :thumb 

10. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Very cool job dude! :thumb 

11. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I really like the G2 feel of this one. I think you've got some good things going on with this color scheme. Above all, the fun you're having with customs continues to communicate well :thumb