Nighthawk stealth fighter

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Krazy4hockey25, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Krazy4hockey25

Krazy4hockey25 Member

Did you all see when the military guy says the camera couldnt film that airplane??? They had to film certain ways and certain angles??? I'm guessing Bay won't get to use that plane in the next film??? That's an awesome plane and I think it would make an awesome Soundwave

2. Revan

Revan Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be all that different from the Cybertron Soundwave. Just upgrade it to look more.......movie-ized. But that would definatly work, I like it.

Wasn't it posted before the movie was relaesed that Megatron would get a Earth mode, and was rumored it be a Stealth Bomber? Maybe in the second.

3. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    man soundwave as a nighthawk would be awesome!

4. RedHeadKevin

RedHeadKevin Well-Known Member

There's one fairly major problem with Soundwave being an F-117. The problem is, the USAF is retiring them this year. The F-22 can do the same job better, faster and cheaper, not to mention in daylight. The Nighthawk was designed to fly only at night, and during the day, the black paint scheme actually makes it pretty obvious against the sky.

I would personally want to see Soundwave as a V-22 Osprey, or some other cargo-carrying vehicle. That way, his tapes could be cargo pallets, making them both transformable and believable.

Man, they dropped the ball at having Blackout not-being SW in the movie. I mean, he even ejected his "tape" ( Skorponok, who should have been Ravage.) Sigh... it could have been so easy.

5. Mutt12

Mutt12 Starroid Raider

Ebay:
    Yeah I saw that in the extras with the military guy barking at the cameraman not to film the plane from a certain angle. That was very... odd. I guess they have their reasons.

It would be cool to see a TF turn into a Nighthawk though. The closest thing I have right now is a bootleg TF wannabe toy from Wal Mart (Galaxy Defender) that turns into one the exact same way G1 Jetfire transforms.

6. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    I assume that in the next movie one TF would be an UAV.