Nightbeat spotlight query

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Spartan Prime, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

Ok, I sifted through the other Nightbeat spotlight related topics and couldn't find anything on this other than alike wonders, because nothing was revealed back then. But who is the one who put the device in Nightbeat's branium? My first thought, after i looked back after current issues, was Galvatron, and by the purple hand pointing the Micromasters, but the face and silhouette from the other shots don't look anything like him.

Anybody have any answers, or is it still a mystery?

2. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    yeah, at this point, as of the galvy spotlight, we know galvy and MMs are involved but as far as whos exactly pulling the strings weve only got whats been revealed/hinted in ops spotlight.

3. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    It was definitely Galvatron. All the signs seen in the Galvatron spotlight point to it being him.

Now what exactly he did to Nightbeat and how it will play into the story at large, that is the mystery.

4. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    Seriously, all his Dective-Work and the end result afterward left me mouth hanging open. I wanted more and it ended with a cliffhanger! I would seriously love to find out what happened to him and what his purpouse to this mysterious person is.

P.S: Has Double Dealer shown up yet?

5. Spartan Prime

I just picked up the Prime Spotlight. It also could have been Jhiaxus, in all possibility. He was left suspiciously absent from most detail after the mild intro he got. I just don't feel the face and silhouette being that of Galvatron...

6. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

I always thought it was just Galvatron. You can see his shadow has the typical "sandcastle" head. Later on, it doesn't really look like Galvatron inserting the device into Nightbeat's head, but you have to keep in mind...this artist isn't the best one here. See how mangled Optimus Prime's face looks in the ending??? Just chalk it up to art error.

7. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    That was the first time I ever saw Optimus Prime and he reminded me of a roach!

8. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Double Dealer showed up in the Hot Rod Spotlight.

And I think we might have already been given a clue as to who or what is pulling Galvatrons strings.

9. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

While there have been clues as to who's pulling Galvatron's strings...as seen in the Optimus Prime spotlight...I still maintain that the "mysterious entity" screwing with Nightbeat at the end of his spotlight is Galvatron himself. His one facial closeup looks more like Galactus than anything else, but the art is just...shoddy...in general. I wouldn't be surprised if faux-Galactus was the artist's best attempt at Galvatron.

10. Spartan Prime

I maintain that it was Jhiaxus. It just sounds more likely to me right now, given that we don't have much detail on him and he's a scapegoat. If it was Galvatron in the issue, it would have looked more Galvatronish. He has a pretty easy look that's hard to screw up, expecially with how dynamic he looks in his Spotlight issue.

11. Witwicky Camaro

News Credits:
    No, I mean has he shown up recently since Hot Rod's Spotlight?

12. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    The silhouettes suggest Galvatron, although I wouldn't be surprised if he was acting under the orders of Nova Prime and Jhiaxus.

And while Doubledealer has shown up in the Hot Rod spotlight, we have yet to see him in the main storyline.

13. Witwicky Camaro

News Credits:
    Alrighty, then.

:music  - Coracao Selvagem (Wolf's Rain -[OST] volume one)