Nicknames you've been called!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by My03Tundra, May 25, 2007.

1. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Ya know, I've been called many things. I work in collections and I've heard some very eloquent language to say the least. What I've never been called much, is by a cool nickname. Come, on, my name is Seane (Pronounced like SEEN), just imagine how many ways I've heard it butchered and slaughtered. Sean (or Shaun) is the most common one and I HATE IT! I'm ten times more likely to ignore you if you keep calling me that. I hate my first name so much I want to drop it.

Now, Shane, my middle name (yeah, I've got a weird ass name), is a cool name. I've been called Shane-O, Sugar Shane, or even Alan Ladd Jr., whoever he was. ;-) I've recently earned the nickname Sugar Shane, and I think it is cool.

What cool nicknames have you been called before?

2. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    People from elementary school all the way to highschool called me Ronnie.

During my college years my going nickname was Ronnie Wu Tang since my last name is Wu.

Now people at work just call me Wu. Especially my African American co workers. They love it.

Everyone else just calls me Ron.

3. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    Wu? I dunno if I had that name I'd want to be called that. I'd prefer Wu Tang. :-D

I've never been a big fan of being called by my last name. My current boss at work prefers to be called by her's, Gemrose, though.

4. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Hmm.... well I get "Josie" and "Dirty Sanchez" a lot. Another popular one is "OCHO CINCO".....there's a few more... I'm too drunk to remember.

5. Razerwire

News Credits:
    I think it harks back to the Arsenio Hall "WOO WOO WOO!" arm pumping days, which I'm fine with. :lol 

6. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    'Kay... I was more eluding to the command I give the dogs to do #2 outside of "do your BUSINESS" or "go POOP", but I prefer your explanation a LOT better. It is a lot nicer. :D 

I do feel bad for people with names like SHATSnider, or SHATNer, or any other "juvenile" name refering to a bodily function or other things.

7. Razerwire

News Credits:
    I've also had stuff like this:
    [​IMG]

Which I'm fine with too.:D 

8. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    Heh, sounds like you've had just as much shi... "wu" as I've had over my first name. I do prefer Shane, or more recently Sugar Shane. Just don't call me Sugar Shane as I'm eating a donut or YOU may be eating it. :D 

I wonder if others have had just as many BAD or nicknames they resented like George on Seinfeld over his nickname "T-Bone."

9. Razerwire

News Credits:
    I don't mind all the attention my last name gets. Hell, I wish there was more. :lol 

My signature most of the time is just my last name in Chinese. People look at it and say "What is that?

Also, it deters forged signatures. :D 

Here's what it look like properly:

[​IMG]

But when I write it is more like calligraphy.

10. Sokar

Sokar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    'Pimp stylez'

Why? hell if I know...

11. My03Tundra

Ebay:
    Hmmm... Cantonese, Mandarin or OTHER?

12. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    In my home town, my class mates and friends always call me "uncle", not that I am conservative, but still...:/

Now in my current course, my course mates now called me "boss". -_-"

13. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

'Doc,' but that's not an individual thing. All line medics who aren't idiots get called that.

It was cool once, when my wife and I went to a club show where the doors hadn't opened yet, but a co-worker was doing security part-time. I knew ahead of time he would be, and he just said, "Go ahead, Doc," and waved me ahead of a line that went around the block.

Rock star treatment FTW.

14. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    the professor.

15. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

My liking of STAR TREK earned me the nickname "Scotty" when I worked at the Post Office (such an imaginative bunch weren't they?).
    If someone else called me by my actual name of 'Paul' then those not in the know always assumed my name was 'Paul Scott'. 'Scott' isn't even close to my real surname, but it gave me a reassuring anonimity for sneaking out early. When a boss asked for "paul Scott", nobody had a clue who they were talking about.

16. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    I get called Lee-bang, Mr. Lee (I hate that one), Lee-roy Brown (don't ask my cousins call me that), and Bruce.

17. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    Some kids at school call me jelly bean. It's been happening since middle school, and already at high school. The reason? These three assholes made my life a living hell in middle school by calling me that. Why do they call me that? WHY!?

18. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

"The Doctor". My friends have been calling me this since the beginning of high school. I dont know why.

19. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

My relatives on mom's side call me "Bugs." No fucking clue why. Once I got old enough it started to bug me I just call all of them asshole, so I figure we're even.

I think my favorite was in high school gym class. I got called "Sloth." Again, no idea why. It's not like any of their lazy asses could beat me at anything we did in gym class. Yet, they always seemed shocked when I'd win. Like the idea of a guy six inches taller and twice as muscled as anyone else in the class from farm work beating everybody else was really fucking shocking. "But, we call him sloth?" Yeah, chalk that up to the genius with the pot habit. *SHRUG*

Sadly, I wore that name like a badge of honor though. I think that drove them more batty than it would had it gotten to me. I wanted to have t-shirts made and shit.

20. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

In high school my nick names were
    • Saussage
    • Shaft
    • Twiggy Smalls - I was a skinny guy
    • Lil' Chris - My last name's Christopher

At the gym the only 2 nicknames I was given are
    • Sean John
    • Big man