Nice G1 Trailbreaker body only, Classics Mirage complete, movie Landmine mold

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Soundblaster1, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    See title.

I have money and I'm willing/able to pay. However, I will not pay for packaging. I do not need it. I do not want it. I do not have space for it. I have no interest in shelling out to ship it. I have laid out very specific condition requirements. I do not want better figures than I have asked for, and I do not want worse figures than I have asked for.

G1 Trailbreaker body: I have everything (including the canopy). I just need the truck with tight joints, good paint, and good chrome. Sticker condition irrelevant because I'm going to get the Reprolabels anyway. Vintage preferred. NO PARTS OR JUNK
    I'd also settle for a Diaclone body (I think there was Blue or Yellow) with matching fists, so long as the fists match the body.

Classics Mirage MUST be loose AND complete. I refuse to pay ebay prices or MISB prices.

Movie Landmine/ROTF Armorhide/(DOTM Comettor): LOOSE AND COMPLETE. Will not pay for MISB. Must have tight joints and be unbroken. Bonus points to someone that has both Armorhide and Landmine (or all 3, but Comettor is lower priority)

Also need a LOOSE AND COMPLETE Animated Bulkhead

Trade list: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-sale-trade/497720-pre-christmas-blowout-all-must-go.html
    I'll be updating my list of haves in about a week once I have a chance to see what can go.

2. Hoptimus

Hoptimus How I roll.

PMing you.

3. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    BUMP

4. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    Bump

5. Soundblaster1