Nexus Maximus with FP add ons what could he becom, ideas ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Easterling Capt, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    As i looked thourgh the Bruticus add on sets and having a craving for the set and also the superion, I was thinking about the other combiners.

Constructacon Maxiimus is a given with add on parts to make him more like Devastator.

But the TFCC Nexus Maximus...could he with add on sets like Bruticus Maximus be a updated version of Predaking considering with all his orange ? Of course it would probably accier something like the Bruticus set to fix him upp but not all bots needs to be animals just because the G1 was, atleast not to me.

Anyone else that wouldd buy this?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'd just like hands like he has in the comic, and perhaps lower arms so he can get elbows. The comic design makes good use of the way the combination works, to be completely honest.

Though I'm thinking 100% in terms of him as himself.

3. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    Nice thinking. :thumb  He's decent as is, but any improvements as described would be decent.

4. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    By combining the two FP sets owt now you could give Nexus Prime limbs. However the combination wouldn't be comic accurate.

5. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd rather they just release a set that mixes and matches pieces from the Bruticus and Superion sets, molded in translucent plastic, to give Nexus Prime proper hands and feet. It definitely wouldn't be comic-accurate (not that I care about that, TBH) because of the different shapes of the combiner kibble and the limb arrangement would also have to be different than in the comic (Topspin and Landquake would have to switch places). However, it would improve the function and appearance of Nexus Prime quite a bit. Such a set probably wouldn't be that expensive either, since the design work is already done and it would only require a few pieces from each of the upgrade sets.

6. Shelfwarmercon

Shelfwarmercon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wouldn't a redecoed accessory set for an exclusive toy make it more expensive because of a lower production run?

7. kiyoshioni

kiyoshioni The Knife

I'd buy it, but hopefully FP remolds some parts so that they can go on vehicle modes without any problem. They probably would if they did it, I mean, it's FP, they have so much attention to detail. They rock.