Next Transformers WFC XP weekend?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Acclaimed, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Acclaimed

Acclaimed Well-Known Member

I see I missed one in November, but does anyone know where I can go sign up for updates to know when they do the XP specials? Or has anyone heard of when the next is?

2. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Believe me Acclaimed, if there was an upcoming XP weekend, it would be on the front page of TFW.

I don't know where they find out, though, but this site is good about keeping you posted on these things.

3. nehushtan

nehushtan Escalation Jedi

It's actually very simple.

Just put your game in and log into the Multiplayer lobby and read the ticker at the top. It will announce the next "?? XP weekend" there and that's how the rest of us find out and spread the word on boards or whatever...

You can also go the TWFC Facebook page too. Though Multiplayer lobby is your best bet if you're anxious about it. They usually announce it Wednesday or Thursday and they kick off at 6PM PST on Friday evenings.

4. RGZ Archer

RGZ Archer Well-Known Member

Not always true unfortunatly, the last X10 week long event wasnt announced on the ticker, I checked the thing daily and didnt find out till there was only one day left.

Yes, I spent the entire day grinding and leveling up, and I just barely made it...stupid Scout is bloody hard to level up until you get to level 15.

5. Jadryx

Jadryx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The first place I've heard about the XP weekends is usually the Facebook page.