2D Artwork: Next TF:Mosaic project - Sign up now!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by TF Mosaic, Jul 4, 2011.

1. TF Mosaic

TF Mosaic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is the big one!

It's been over two years, and Transformers Mosaic is ready to launch its next big project...

THE TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE - SPECIAL EDITION

We're planning to expand upon one of the most popular stories of Transformers history and we need help, A LOT OF HELP! We need writers, artists and colorists to take part in possibly the largest singular Transformers fan project ever!

This project will be comprised of numerous one-page stories, each focusing on a specific character, all set within the original animated movie, building upon the epic story that so many still hold dear.

If you're interested, please send an email to Transformers.mosaic@gmail.com, letting us know in which capacity you want to participate (writer, artist or colourist. Samples of work would be preferable.) and we'll send you more information.

So, tell your friends, tell everyone, we want this to be special but we need you!

Attached Files:

2. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron Unicron Herald BladeZero

News Credits:
    im in
    actually i had many idead for characters but not only to expand their own stories but to expand the whole movie universe
    but i dont have an account in the oficial mosaic forum(idw)
    and i have writen only in spanish, more than 10 pages but still only in spanish so i dont know how to PROVE that i have the talent for this

3. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron Unicron Herald BladeZero

News Credits:
    ah SORRY I was distracted, I thought you were talking of the 2007 movie and so
    dont mind my e-mail
    T^T

4. TF Mosaic

News Credits:
    Had a great response so far, but we still need MORE people to sign up, especially artists.

5. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll get sent in later, it will probably be as a writer though. Is there going to be a limit of the amount characters can be used in situations?

6. TF Mosaic

News Credits:
    Not really, but there should only be a 'focus' on one character per story. More in-depth info when you contact us.