Next season for Animated

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by spica, Aug 14, 2009.

1. spica

spica Ronnie

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i would be happy with fort max transforming lol

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    So did Sari wreck everything up, and does she have fox ears?

Could you go a little bit more into your idea?

4. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Arcee turned into a kitty! Cute :) 

5. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I read your ideas, and I like the ideas for Predacons.

Deathsaurus' group consists of the repaired Blackarachnia and Waspinator. They have been reformatted into new Transmetal bodies, but the other Predacons remain mostly organic. The other Predacons under Deathsaurus' command are Rampage (who's back story is similar to that of the Beast Wars character), Inferno (who will refer to Deathsaurus as "the royalty" :p  ), and the brothers (Slapper, Gas Skunk, and Darkscream).

Megatron still remains trapped by the Autobots. His efforts to escape have been non-succesful, but there is a new evil arising. The Decepticons who still remain outside of the war plan to return to Cybertron. Upon learning of Megatron's capture, they plan to break him out, and they eventually succeed. Megatron knows of his elite team working on Earth, and plans to meet up with them for a final battle with the meddling Autobots.

6. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I dislike it.

"The Autobots were expelled" ... why? They saved Detroit and the planet. Plus the idea of "Decepticons" is more or less a known threat now in Season 3. I could see the Government wanting to do it, but they have some character witnesses that would help them out.

Why was Grimlock, Wreck Gar, and the Constructicons allowed to stay? They're some of the worst ones when it comes to "annoyance/destruction" in the city. If you're going to expel the Autobots, at least put these guys "in hiding" ... could add to the humor of it, if Grimlock and Wreck-Gar are hiding together.

And then I just hate the idea that *THERE MUST BE PREDACONS SINCE OMG WE SAW ANIMALS THAT WERE OBVIOUS HOMAGES TO MAXIMALS* ... so I'm not a fan of it.

Maybe it's someone's cup of tea, but it's not mine. Best of luck to you though :) 

7. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    no sorry don't like it id like a season set on cybertron with occasionaly side trips to earth, and Sumdac comming to cybertron as a repersentative of earth for a peaceful exchange of knowledge

8. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I wish we really had a DTV practically giving us a proper conclusion to Animated. Only then, would I be satisfied with Animated.

9. spica

spica Ronnie

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    To answer the question

The Autobots were expelled" ... why?

You remember Galloway from RoFt? Because of those jerks in the goverment. Lets said some of the big guys didnt like very much the autobots.

Why was Grimlock, Wreck Gar, and the Constructicons allowed to stay?

Because they said AUTOBOTS, they forgot to include Earth-autobots. LOL. Sari took advantage of that mistake.

...could add to the humor of it, if Grimlock and Wreck-Gar are hiding together.

Grimlock and comp. will live with Sari in a lab/museum which was made by his father in order to hide the big robots. Sari is now a scientific and representative of Cybertron. And she is always stooping their fights >_n

10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Considering Earth loves the Autobots and let them live in detroit for months if not over a year, it seems arbitrary to all of a sudden say they don't want them anymore.

While I'm sure Grimlock and his pals fall outside the guidelines for you typical Autobots, Wreck Gar would make it clear to everyone he was an Autobot, so he'd have to go, too.

I... didn't catch that last part.

11. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

I'd make a season where every episode counted toward the whole story, and where no characters or other loose ends were introduced only to never matter again. It would never happen though.

12. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I want a new season of Animated.

13. Starscreamer217

Starscreamer217 Banned

News Credits:
    My sequel to TFA

A sequel to TFA, akin to BM, but like, the premise to at least the pilot movie.

Five years after the defeat of Megatron on Earth, the Autobots have moved back to Cybertron, and have found a warm reception.

Optimus Prime has been co-leading Rodimus Prime's team in Omega Supreme across the edge of the galaxy, stamping out the last of the Decepticons still out there; the team now so effective, even snakes like Swindle and Lockdown has been captured.

Ratchet has gained a seat up high on the Autobot Council next to Perceptor and Alpha Trion, becoming the recovered Ultra Magnus' second-in-command.

Bumblebee was temporarily in the Elite Guard, but was kicked out due to his arrogance and his constant jeopardizing of missions. These days, he races in the backstreets of Cybertron in another illegal racing organization.

Bulkhead is now the head of the Cybertron Space Bridge Department, repairing and building Space Bridges within hours.

Jazz stepped up his Cyber-Ninja training, becoming the new sensei of the Cyber-Ninja Dojo.

Prowl was laid to rest within hours of their return, with a memorial ceremony fit for a Magnus.

However, all is not well.

Ever since their various promotions, the Autobots have grown apart and alienated from each other... even Optimus Prime, the great leader who was once so close to his crew. Bumblebee has had a major falling-out with Bulkhead and Sari, having stuck up his nose at them as they "would slow him down." Ratchet had had it with Bumblebee's "hot shot syndrome" and will not approach him. Bulkhead, with the loss of his best friend and little to no contact with Sari, has become a depressed work-a-holic.

On Earth, Sari eventually came to run Sumdac Systems, with her father's health in decline. With the Autobots gone, Detroit's crime level went way up, leading to the firing of Captain Fanzone, who now works among the machines under Sari. Porter C. Powell eventually resurfaced and fudged an election, becoming the new Chief of Police, and, to make things worse, the de facto mayor of Detroit.

While all this is going on, Team Charr (now under Oil Slick's command after the eventual felling of Strika by Optimus, and also taking in Thundercracker and Skywarp) has evaded capture all this time, biding their time, and soon discovering a large amount of protoforms lost by Lockdown, and are now raising a vast clone army poised to conquer Cybertron!

It’s up to the five Autobots and Sari to save Cybertron. But before that can happen, they must first come together as a team – and as a family.

14. TheFallen

TheFallen Megatronus

News Credits:
    ^ You win! I love the idea of the Autobots growing apart from each other and the problems on earth and Cybertron.

15. Starscreamer217

Starscreamer217 Banned

News Credits:
    thank you! =D

16. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    My upcoming Animated Fan Fic is that have Sentinel is fired by The Elite Gaurd,than He join up will Swindle,Brawl,Votrex,Blast Off, & Onslaught to bring terror on Cybertron, Sari return to Earth, and 5 Starscream Clone that don't sounding like clone at all that they are called "Aeirlbots" do make people laugh.On that planet in Blackarachnia and Waspinator are be find by Apathe to he caped Waspinator, and save Blackarachnia's Techoroganic for making the Fly transforming bird,than Swindle seal half of it to give to Sentinle soon he become Scropinox.

17. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm writing my own Season Four of Animated right now, but I feel like it's just a little too fanwanky (I doubt Old Snake would show up in the real Transformers Animated show), so I'm going to start writing rather detailed plot summaries for Season Four episodes that I'm working on making sound a little more canon with the actual series. I basically want it to sound like it could actually happen. Be warned though, I will throw in some references to Bayformers and the 1986 movie, so it might get a little bit fanwanky, but not too much. (I'll still finish my current fanfic when I find the time.)

18. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    In my opinion, Animated would be able to conclude everything properly with a DTV. No need for another season.

19. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Megatron died.
    Enter galvatron- and he's so mean Lugnut forgets Megatron. completely, as in his name is erased from his memory core.
    Jazz becomes a Sensei, but gets his spoiler bent outta shape by a mysterious warrior known as cyclonus who procalaims Galvatron as Supreme Commander.

Ultra Magnus battles Galvatron and gets hosed- he's in stasis lock.
    Optimus sacrifices himself trying to save UM. he's not dead, but ain't much help anymore.
    Rodimus (a sign of his ascension) repels Galvatron though he doesn't know how he survived.
    Sari unlocks the secrets of her origin and purpose, then joins Ratchet, Bulkhead and Bumblebee to save cybertron.
    Rodimus denies their help- revealing he has his own team, the wreckers.
    But out of respect for their efforts on earth, he allows them in.

....and the 4th season ends with an epic, 4 episode long war between Rodimus and Galvatron and their armies.
    Metroplex and Trypticon appear, but poop hits the fan when Fort Max transforms, and screams so loud it reaches Cybertron's moons- "ENOUGH!"

20. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    SS217 Love your idea, really good stuff :thumb 

I would like it set in the near future. I can`t better SS take on it apart from the BB part, I don`t think it suits the character and damn sure Hasblow would not sign of on it.

As for the Cons it would be cool if a more guriella war theme came out. With peace on Cybertron and all the main cons in prison, the remained regroup and start to attack the outposts. That way we could have new characters easily introduced and we could include existing bots/cameos.

You probably could rap up TFA in a 2hr direct to DVD, but I want another season out of it. The idea of Sari taking over the company is brilliant and the fact the bots are no longer on earth leaves a massive gap against the super villans. Im thinking it would be great for some good guy headmasters like G1 not TFA, to take up the slack.