Next cartoon to look just like WFC...

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by guard convoy, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

I'm pretty much in the same mind set. I mean, It could end up tying into WFC somehow, but there just seem to be so many things pointing towards the likely hood that it's going to be movie themed.

Or...It could be "Transformer Power Core"...We'll just have to wait for Botcon to find out.

2. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    Animated was NEVER meant to be filler, it was designed to be an outlet for new media had the movie bombed. Hasbro always intended to produce Animated "as long as it's profitable". The amount of product Hasbro aims to release for this "dead line" shows that the line as a whole was profitable. Repaints AND new molds. Shoot, they're giving Ironhide his own head sculpt. By this logic, Animated getting canned had little to do with the release of ROTF, but more because Hasbro decided to create it's own channel but couldn't secure the rights to move Animated to air on it. Shoot, Cartonn network WANTED to order a fourth season. Animated got cancelled for legal reasons, not because Hasbro wanted to go full throttle on movieverse.

3. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    War For Cybertron = new origin for Transformers.
    Transformers: Prime /= War For Cybertron in anything other than possible story.

4. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think that Beast Machines is still impressive today. As long as the CGI quality is to today, what Beast Machines was to 1999/2000, I'll be satisfied.

Personally I'm hoping for a new continuity myself, but what do I know?

5. CrypticIllusionist

CrypticIllusionist Well-Known Member

Well, as far as TV animation goes, I wouldn't expect an entire series to hold the quality of cut-scenes from the video game. Simply put: Budget.
    Animating in 3D makes common cheats used in 2D television animation useless especially if the scene is in high detail, so you end up having to animate very meticulously to get everything to look right; which uses up a lot of time which in turn uses up a lot of money. Thus the quality will likely be less than what you see in the game's cut-scenes in order for the show to be profitable.
    The real-time gameplay graphics might be a bit more plausible but I feel like I may be overlooking an issue with that as well (it's late, brain not working perfectly).

6. Biofan813

Biofan813 JoshTheTokugGuy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    yes yes yessssssssss. great idea, oh mann if anything i want a animated wfc feture like the marvel and dc movies.