News/update: Shout Factory cancels ALL Transformers: Japanese Collection Preorders!!!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Mr. Ginrai, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Mr. Ginrai

Mr. Ginrai Godmaster

Just got the email. See below. As much as I am bummed out, I hope his gets me a news credit. At least I can put the $ towards other TFs right now. Still going to buy it.

Dear Shout! Factory Customer & Transformers Fan,

We are sorry to report that we have had a production delay in bringing you The Transformers Japanese Collection box set. We anticipate an 8-10 week wait as we strive to bring you the best-quality product possible. Because of the delay, we will need to cancel the preorders currently in our system. However, you will be among the first to know when we have a new date scheduled to ship the DVD set. We will email you notification of a new date and ability to preorder the product in the next few weeks. At that time, you will need to come back to our site and place your order again. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you need additional information, please visit this FAQ.

Thanks,

Melissa Boag
    VP, Marketing

2. Mr. Ginrai

Mr. Ginrai Godmaster

And my iPhone gets beat by the desktop pc once again...and if this isn't the right forum like avolow said then where does it go?

3. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Oh that sucks! I was planning on getting it too :/