News on Masterpiece Grimlocks Preordered at TFsource

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by mweeuser, Apr 9, 2009.

1. mweeuser

mweeuser Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone know what is up with TFSource not shipping MP-08 yet?

TFSource said that mp-08 was scheduled to be released on 3/25 and they would be shipping 1 to 2 weeks after. Yesterday was 2 weeks. Has anyone heard anything about their pre-orders? I'm getting a bit concerned and I'm really itching to have Grimlock beat the arse out of my mp-03.

2. 0R10N P4X

0R10N P4X Banned

News Credits:
    I think it's a matter of being worthy of the figure or not. :p 

3. mweeuser

News Credits:
    You're probably right. I'm sure the droves of moroons who already have it and still complain on the message boards about the cost, scale, complexity, etc, etc are way more worthy :puke2: 

4. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    goto their main page...there is a update on 4/2 ...they are getting a shit load of figures in and are doing the typical catchup and mail out preorders in order of placement...same thing happened when encore omega and skylynx came out...took them a while to get them all sent out...

5. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    From what I understand TFSource gets a lot of their stock from BBTS (they are a wholesaler too). So I imagine they would have to wait until they got their shipment sent to them and then go from there.

6. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I preordered mine from TFsource back at the end of December, and it arrived last night. They are in Minnesota as well, so I probably got mine a bit quicker than most.

Anyway, if you preordered soon enough, you should have one soon. I know they said first come, first served on these.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  7. rhapsodyred99

rhapsodyred99 Well-Known Member

Hello all I just got this email from Curt over at TF source in response to my email wondering where my Grimmy was considering the webpage says they have them in stock I'll repost it here in case some of you are in the same boat I am:

Hello,

Once more arrive, customs is taking its time with the shipment which is unavoidable. Your order was quite late in the queue, so the first shipment we received is still quite far from your order. You will get an email once your order ships.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Curt

So there you have it, they are out of them again, but will get more in as soon as customs clears them. Just have to be a little patient.

8. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I preordered mine from TFsource in late December and it arrived yesterday.

9. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Damn you customs and your plasticrack sniffing dogs!!

10. rhapsodyred99

rhapsodyred99 Well-Known Member

Obviously Plastic Robotic Dinosaurs are a source of funding for Al Quida, you know that.

:p 

I actually placed mine pretty late March 16th late. Was on the fence about it. Took me awile to pull the trigger.

11. mweeuser

News Credits:
    Well I'm less 60 miles from them too, just over the border in WI. They prolly just hate sconies. At least I know they have stock and are working on it. Thanks everyone!

12. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I got both of mine yesterday.

13. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I ordered mine on 12/04/2008 along with Alternity Convoy red, Henkei Dirge and Thrust, Mickey Mouse color, Encore Trailbreaker and Masterpiece Ultra Magnus. I hope that I have a very big box waiting for me soon. If I am lucky, they will also include the Henkei Hot Shot and Rodimus that I ordered on 02/13/2009, but that order also includes Alternity Megatron silver, so they might hold it until he is released.

To the people that have received theirs, were you notified via e-mail first or did he just show up?

14. Mark94

Mark94 Well-Known Member

Were you guys charged? I paid through Paypal a few months ago and just checked and my Paypal account says the transaction expired.

Just want to know if they will reissue a new charge to Paypal when it is ready to ship or if I should email Curt. I'd just like to know if anyone has experienced this before because I don't want to bother them if I don't have to (I would rather they focus on getting these mailed out).

15. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I preordered mine at the same time I preordered Henkei Dirge and Thrust. Later I preordered the Encore Cassetes #1 at the same time as Henkei Smokescreen and Red Alert. Checking my preorders, the Cassettes are listed as 'In Stock' for that preorder. MP Grimlock, however, isn't.

I'm not sure what that means, if anything, other than I'm lower on the totem pole for 'first come, first served.'

16. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

I Pre-Ordered mine from TFsource Nov 3rd/'08 and it will arrive tommorow according to the tracking info.

I've yet to tell the wife about Encore Bruticus. Not looking forward to that conversation :lol 

17. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    I ordered mine a bit later, but I am not too concerned. I either hope that it comes into stock tomorrow, or after the 17th so I can push the credit card charge off till my next statement. I have enough stuff to keep me busy, and am sure that they are doing their best to get the orders filled. Im sure they hate when a sought after item comes in cause they have a buttload to ship to people, as well as numerous fans wanting theirs. I know that we Transformers fans arn't a patient bunch, but as long as it gets here it will be a great day.

18. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    I would just email him and ask when I can expect it to come, As you should never be shy to ask.

19. Mobb One

Mobb One Godmaster

i actually ordered mine on the exact same day. it was my first time pre-ordering from tfsource, and will probably be the last. I could have received grimlock for $120 shipped and have it arrive last week, but going ahead with tfsource is my error, so i'm out the 34 bones.

20. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I emailed them twice this week regarding mine and so far no response. I know they're busy, but I checked this thread again the other day and people who preordered theirs after I did have already seen theirs ship, so I've been a bit confused as to why mine hasn't been shipped yet, especially since the Dirge and Thrust I preordered them with have been in stock for a little while now.