News Credit? Um what?

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by SaberPrime, Jul 2, 2012.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

I just noticed there's a button under my name that looks like "scales" and when I mouse over it to find out what it was it said "Give news credit point to Saber Prime" what? I'm not seeing this on other people, just myself. I actually clicked on it just to see how it was suppose to work. Just figured I could press cancel when I didn't actually have any news to report. All that happened is that it told me how many news credits I have which is 0. Why does it say to GIVE me news credits if it just shows how many I have? And why would I have a button to give myself news credits in the first place? Aren't the admins the only ones who can actually do that? I shouldn't have any news credits so the count is right, I'm just confused by the mouse over text because that doesn't seem like something that should be there.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    It's optimised for staff, but its the remains of another old system that everyone had access to. Tony B could probably put together a fix but if it is causing no harm beyond a little confusion it is probably not going to be very high on the agenda.