Newly released and upcoming toys: Hasbro edition

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Nevermore, Aug 31, 2013.

1. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They're easier to find, but not always "walk right in, BOOM! THERE THEY ARE!" level of available. I've seen them probably 8 times, at various stores, but they sell out relatively fast.

I'd try a smaller, kind of out of the way Walmart. They seem to have a better time keeping them in stock. Try everyone you see, you'll have a better chance of going home happy.

2. chaingunsofdoom

chaingunsofdoom Well-Known Member

Maybe more of a question for Nevermore or someone who knows the shipping box secret codes... :) 

A box of TFs arrived at EB Games up here Monday and it was labelled on the shipping box as "Gold Stryker" 8 count. It was only a medium sized box, so maybe Deluxe sized contents? It also had E1891 (I think that's what it was as it was probably the factory code?). I thought it might've been related to Bumblebee... maybe the Masterpiece BB?

As a video game store, they unload boxes meticulously (and slowly) as they check contents against their printed lists.

So yeah, I can always call and ask randomly tomorrow but any idea what they were? :) 

3. mattyou78

mattyou78 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That'll be Studio Series 20 Retro Pop Highway (Stryker is a code name for Bumblebee)

• Like Like x 1
  4. chaingunsofdoom

chaingunsofdoom Well-Known Member

^ Thanks! Since it's EB I'm not sure if they have it as an exclusive or if it's $20 more than anywhere else. :) 

Also for Nevermore... if you update the stock arrived online and in-store Canada links for Cyberverse Wave 2s, here's the WM.ca search page: https://www.walmart.ca/search/cyberverse

5. Soundwavelover2004

Soundwavelover2004 Well-Known Member

Hi i saw the cyberverse acidstorm and the megs here in canada at walmart could not take photos cause i have no phone my tablet was at home

6. NickSeibertron

NickSeibertron Well-Known Member

Maine is always the last state to get these things at retail. Well, second last. Alaska would be the last.