Newer, Simpler Wants Thread!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Chosen, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

All done here.

2. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    I think I can get you the Spychangers.Lemme check for you this week when I head into town.

3. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

No problem. I've got a lead on the Wheeljack, but I don't mind another if it's sealed.

Odds are, though, they won't be easy to find. They (and Silverstreak, who I've already got) were dumped from the Spychanger assortment for the inferior clear ones.

4. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Mama always said a BUMP a day keeps the doctor away. :) 

5. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Do you have any other wants that aren't on this list?

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It's smart to read all of his first post :D 

7. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Thanks Ravenxl7. :)  I'm basically sticking to that, as I don't intend to collect most lines once I get rid of what I have, but if you'll point me in the direction of your thread, I'll consider something depending on what you have.

Trades that get rid of all my remaining TFs, for example, would override that rule.

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    No Problem. Good luck finding the stuff on your list. If you're asking me to direct you towards my thread, I don't have anything for sale, let alone anything on your list, lol. Sorry. I was just pointing something out to UH, that should have been obvious, lol.

9. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Nah, I was referring to UH, not you. It's cool all the same.

Unless you're offering stuff not listed in your thread, UH, I don't need any of that. I have no use whatsoever for junkers, except for my AM Shockwave, and an armless Fistfight doesn't help me.

10. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

And another one gone / Another one gone / Another one bites the dust!

I have never taken care of so many wants at once! Thanks to Hoolagrin for the rocking Movie G1 Starscream!

11. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Rooks Gang Leader

News Credits:
    Hey man, I'm getting both waves of the BW 10th anniversary figs except Rattrap, I can hook you up with the parts you need for Transmutate.

Maybe we can do a trade + cash for the rest of your basics, including RT?

Let me know man.

Thanks again.

Mike

12. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

That might be cool, man. I'll get back to you on that.

I appreciate all of the assistance from those willing to help me out. Enormous props to Mike, Sector Seven, and Hoolagrin in particular, for being ultra-considerate or making some awesome offers on my behalf.

However, I must note that, only temporarily... no new transactions will be started for another two weeks!

This doesn't include your offer, Mike, or Hoolagrin's trade for Jazz, btw, or anything already shipped or paid for. That's already included. The reason being? I start a new semester at college, and will be living in a dorm once again. I do not want piddly forum deals getting in the way of a good start, as Lord knows I'll need all the help I can get. Do not be offended, I just can't do that stuff immediately.

I only have this tiny window of opportunity to say so, which is why I haven't responded to specific PMs on the matter, but if we had a trade or I sold you something, your packages are either already shipped or will be today without question. I never cheat my customers, especially not ones as awesome as some of you I've dealt with lately! Hoolagrin, you'll get your remaining $2 tonight, and Wingsbr, I PMed you back, not sure what else to say on that.

Thanks guys!
    Chosen aka. Giganzilla aka. Pedoleon aka. Boaconda aka. Tony

13. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Rooks Gang Leader

News Credits:
    Take your time man, school is 'teh importz0rs'.

Even if KO RT is great I still will most likely want to do the transaction with you, but again, no rush. Let me know when you feel like it, not when you get a free minute.

Later man,

Mike

14. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I'm going to go ahead and bump this, because while I don't have the figures on-hand with me to ship them, I can accept packages at the school if someone's selling one of my wants.

That means, only temporarily, I'll only buy my wants, not trade for them. Again, your case is an exception, Mike. Another PM response is on its way to you.

15. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I have these, loose mint complete. LMK (they didn't come with instructions, did they?)

SB

16. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Nah, Spychanger instructions were a minuscule blurb on the packaging. It'd be cool if you had the cards, but I don't care myself. Expect a PM shortly!

17. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

BUMP

I'm ridiculously close to finishing this list. And since I'm not anxious to get the Target Scouts either, I only need the new-mold BW 10th Megatron and I'm gold. If you have that Megatron (especially if you want to trade), shoot me a PM or post a response!