Customs: Newbie on board!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by PrimusTransFan, Jul 17, 2009.

1. PrimusTransFan

PrimusTransFan Member

Hello all you wonderfully talented artists and fellow Transformers fans. I'm a bit new to this world of customizing and I've always been artistically inclined but have had yet to try my hand at a custom.

I would welcome all input and suggestions as I try my hand at diving into this hobby and hopefully (with a lot of luck!) I'll be able to find something to occupy my time that involves a creative outlet.

I'm inspired by the work I've seen thus far and amazed at the diversity of techniques and talent. You guys truly are inspirational and I hope to bust out my own personal piece of artwork.

I have a long way to go and a lot of mistakes to make more then likely and I look forward to utilizing a great deal of the tutorials I've already read up on.

:noob 

2. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

If you wanted to get started go to the tutorials for anything you want to do from paints to making stuff to make your customs better and if you have a problem these Radicons would be happy to help you out.

3. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Welcome aboard! It's always great to see new 'bashers drop in and get started. I've only been at this for a year and a half, so I still consider myself "new" to it all (even though I lurked and studied it for a good year or two before joining). Good luck with whatever you do, man.

4. MoeSizzlac

MoeSizzlac Newb Customizer

Definately...oh and by the way...welcome aboard!

*edit* dammit hxcpunk...