Newage N-H1 Little Bumblebee (legend size)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Cheem The Rup, May 15, 2018.

1. Avon

Avon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just got gremlin through yesterday - he's aces. Great transformation, great qc, great poseability. I hope newage put out more at this level of quality, I'm definitely excited to see what they do next!

• Like Like x 4
  2. GrimLocke

GrimLocke Cultus Volcanicus

News Credits:
    I’m hoping New Age announces a Cosmos/Pathfinder and a Tailgate/Wipeout, but they might decidedly break out of the Legends size but not scale and release a voyager Sky Lynx, for instance.

And, as for repaint potential on that... there’s that Purple Griffin from that one episode that one time... I suppose.

• Like Like x 2
  3. zeroblue2099

zeroblue2099 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I wonder what their follow up to BB wil be. TFcon might be a bit early for them to announce their next project; whether they will stick with G1 mini-bots or branch out to other iterations like IDW or or carbots or Headmasters.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Avon

Avon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, it’ll be interesting to see if minibots are their thing, or they just happened to release a minibot first. I’d be happy either way, I suppose with a slight preference for minibots as I’m fond of them.

It’d be super unlikely, and probably not a very good business decision, but I’d LOVE to see them do some non traditional minibots- throttlebots, firecons, sparksters. If they stick with the microchange lot though, I’d love to see outback/brawn and powerglide in particular.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. NOCV

NOCV Cretin of Kaon

News Credits:
    I expect Cliffjumper, Tailgate, and anyone else that they can retool the mould for. With how well they did Bumblebee, I'd love to see them do proper size Insecticons for this scale.

• Like Like x 5
  6. zeroblue2099

zeroblue2099 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Me too. The Insecticons and most of triple changers are the last of S1/S2 Decepticons without a good 3p legends option.

• Like Like x 4
  7. jdbrewer

jdbrewer Well-Known Member

I must be on some weird Bumblebee kick. Second Figure of him I've purchased over the past two weeks.

8. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pics man...pics!!!:) 

• Like Like x 1
  9. Avon

Avon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ha! Here’s a couple:

495C0C8A-B884-422C-96C8-F3C630C56C58.jpeg B398E562-B49D-4CC7-88E5-70967B184248.jpeg

I think he’d suit a big ish bot symbol on his chest to break up the colour, and his gun sitting at an angle is a bit odd (and the wheels don’t roll - but I genuinely don’t mind, given how tiny he is) but he’s great!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Duhjoker

Duhjoker Member

Hi there

Just recieved mine today and im already having trouble with it.

The right and left side windows where the arms are attached are what im having trouble with. 

The right window stays clicked to the top of the cars roof and will not come undone. 

The left window will not stay clipped to the top of the cars roof will not stay clicked. 

This also cause the arm to fall off the metal pin constantly in robot mode. 

Are the side windows supposed to stay attached the top of the car? 

I cant see that they are supposed to un-click from the top of the car but why the metal pins if not.

• Like Like x 1
  11. NOCV

NOCV Cretin of Kaon

News Credits:
    Screenshot_2018-07-06-19-07-06-picsay.jpg
    The pink-circled windows stay attached to the body, and form the sides of his torso in robot mode.

The green-circled windows stay attached to the rear of the vehicle, which separates from the front of the vehicle to form his back in robot mode. These rear side windows and the panel between them, can either fold in behind his head in robot mode, or stay in their vehicle mode positions for a bit of a "hood" for robot mode.

None of the windows or metal pins should be separating from the figure in either mode. If they are then the figure has an assembly issue, or similar quality control issue that is causing it to not function as designed. In that case I would suggest contacting your seller for an exchange or refund.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Getting antsy for Critter, and waiting for him to hit customs...

Flipper is being held hostage by MT Thundercracker and Skywarp, because TCP STILL hasn't received those two yet..:mad: 

13. bigwhitey21

bigwhitey21 Well-Known Member

Mine is being held up by the chosen prime not processing my order yet! Still says Unpaid Pre-order. It's been there for more than a week now! They also still haven't answered my last 2 requests.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Duhjoker

Duhjoker Member

Flipper.JPG I contacted he dealer but here is a pic.....

15. NOCV

NOCV Cretin of Kaon

News Credits:
    I'm not even sure how that's possible. Are you missing pins in these locations?:
    1530926158-picsay.jpg

16. Duhjoker

Duhjoker Member

It detached as soon as i started transforming it. I wasnt hard worh it either. Ive learned to be careful with some of the 3rd party brands.

Yep the pins are all there.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  17. Duhjoker

Duhjoker Member

How would they normally stay clipped? Is it a piece that should have been glued in? Ive got the torso open trying to carefully budge the other side loose to help me determine if i can fix it but it will not budge.

I have some CA liquid and wondering if i should or could apply a lil in the cavity that holds the top of the window in to the top of the car.

18. OmNom

OmNom That's the monster's name

Has anyone actually got their Critter/Bug Bite yet? Still on pre-order with TFS.

19. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Mine is still somewhere in the ocean...

20. Duhjoker

Duhjoker Member

I fixed my flipper. I opened up the torso and dropped a couple drops into the cavity that the window was supposed stay permanently attached.

• Like Like x 2