New York Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by tarouza, Apr 20, 2003.

1. Sdangler6565

Sdangler6565 Hi, my name is Scott. I’m a plastic crack addict

Where in NY are you? The Albany Walmart was stocked with multiple Hun-Gurr and Elita-1.

2. SuperGodzilla

SuperGodzilla Well-Known Member

In a black hole called Long Island, that some refer to as the boonies. At least we got the Wave 3 Terrorcons for more than a few seconds, around here.

3. Sdangler6565

The Glenmont Walmart had a bunch of infernos /hun-gurr/elitas. Also a ton of wave 1 deluxe and prime masters

4. Super4Ever

Super4Ever Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have yet to find them here, though I’ve seen the reports. I only have Wave 1 everything, Wave 2 everything, and nothing Wave 3.

5. SuperGodzilla

I hate the fact that most of the time I go to this sighting page and complain. It's just so frustrating that it seems like you can't swing a dead cat around upstate NY without knocking over Hun-Gurrr, and after over 6 months, I still never saw him... and forget ordering online, because the second one comes up at $24.99 on Amazon, it's gone... They also seem to be all over the place in NJ. I have a couple of friends who live in NJ, but they won't look for me, because they either don't like shopping in places like Target or Walmart, or mostly because they think looking would be weird.

If Hun-Gurrr does show up on Long Island, he's probably somewhere in the western part of the county, and I find about it two weeks too late... I also haven't even found one Leader class figure, not that I really want any of them, but saw someone on the NJ page complaining that a store was over stocked with Wave 1 leaders...

... and with the news about Ollies, when there are no Ollies here, but we do have Marshalls... lots and lots of Marshalls... but I can't remember finding anything of interest in their stores since the Reveal the Shield line, and even back then, it was a "right place, right time, blink and you miss it" situation... Of course, there is always a chance Ollie's expands here. I mean, I never thought there would ever be another Dairy Queen on Long Island, and now there is one 5 minutes from my house, so one never knows.

Oh well, I really hope my patience eventually pays off.

6. geekatron prime

geekatron prime The Grammar Police must be on strike.

News Credits:
    I live between rochester & syracuse, have about 6 hungurrs at my local walmart. PM me and we can work something out and I can send you one if you want. :thumb 

7. Super4Ever

News Credits:
    I absolutely get what you’re saying. I don’t know where on Long Island you are but it’s the same for me. Just want to find the Wave 2 Voyagers and the wave 3 stuff.

8. RobimusPrime

RobimusPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Blast Off quickly appeared & disappeared off Amazon again. I was at least able to add him to my shopping/notification list this time around!

9. redsaleen

redsaleen Well-Known Member

Hun gurrr and Elite one were at Centereach Walmart over the weekend, they had 2 each. Wave 3 deluxes were at Walmart’s a couple of weeks ago and infernos were at targets a couple of weeks ago.

Targets are restocking wave 2 deluxes right now so don’t expect wave 3 anytime soon

10. Super4Ever

News Credits:
    That seems to be the issue in regards to Long Island, people only post about sightings days later. I was at Centereach Walmart earlier this week and they had nothing, I’ve checked multiple Walmart’s and found no wave 3 Deluxes. I am at Target multiple times a week and have never seen Inferno.

Anyway, Riverhead Target had both Wave 3 Legends figures today. I picked up one of each and left behind one Cindersaur and two Outback.

11. SuperGodzilla

Is the UPC #630509623006 good for the Voyager class? When I checked Walmart in Brickseek, it currently lists Centereach having double digits in stock.

My last time at Centereach was July 5th, and all they had was 2 each of the Wave 2 legends and left over Wave 1 Deluxes, so maybe it is worth checking the store out again. The I stopped in at the relatively new Target on Broadway Ave. off the Sunrise Hwy. South Service Road and confirmed the sighting of the Wave 2 Prime Masters... I ended up taking the last Submarauder, but there were two Landmines left. Was planning on stopping by the Medford Target yesterday, but got side tracked with other things.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  12. RobimusPrime

News Credits:
    Yes. That’s the correct Voyager UPC. However, it’s just a blanket UPC. It covers all waves of POTP Voyagers. You really don’t know what’s on the shelf until you check the store. If numbers are low & then increase, that’s when I usually venture out to check.

• Like Like x 1
  13. RobimusPrime

News Credits:
    According to Brickseek, there are 16 POTP Voyagers at Centereach. There are zero at East Setauket & 17 at Middle Island. If the 16 & 17 numbers don’t pan out. I would check the numbers each morning for the East Setauket location & see if they increase. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Super4Ever

News Credits:
    Thank you for the info.

• Like Like x 1
  15. RobimusPrime

News Credits:
    You’re welcome. Any Prime Members out there who like kitbashing/customs, POTP Starscream is now $9.20 on Amazon!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sdangler6565

9FF32211-2381-4B89-BD11-DFB69BA37FA8.jpeg Things escalated quickly with the exclusives......

• Like Like x 2
  17. SuperGodzilla

Just came back from Centereach Walmart, and it is well stocked in Wave 2 Voyagers. I don't know what else they had because the Hun-Gurrrs and Elita-1s were on an end cap display... you can't miss it... and I grabbed the first Hun-Gurrr I saw and left. Looks like there are plenty more to go. Good luck. Now just need the Wave 3 Legend Outback, which should be pretty easy, and I can finally put Power of the Primes to rest... not counting the Prime Masters, or Amazon Exclusives, obviously.

Also, thanks to all who offered to help pick up Hun-Gurrr for me in your neck of the woods. Very appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Saw a Cyber Battalion Sideswipe at Walgreens in Penn Station last night. 1 CB Prowl as well. I guess someone got the CB Shockwave...

19. Sdangler6565

Took a rainy road trip to the Catskill Walmart. Found a set of wave three prime masters. There was one Megatronus left.

20. AutobotMirage

AutobotMirage Wrecker

News Credits:
    Anybody seen the Wave 3 Prime Masters or the Studio Series Wave 2 Deluxes in WNY?