New York Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by tarouza, Apr 20, 2003.

1. dangerboy616

dangerboy616 Member

As of 2:30 today, Forbidden Planet by union square in nyc had 2 breakaways, one twinferno, and two hot rods up near the front window. There were 3 more hot rods in the CW aisle section as well. They're going for $19.99, which is cheap for them. I grabbed the twinferno.

2. dragonlord2200

dragonlord2200 Master Duelist

Target on Vets Highway in Commack had nothing as usual....
    Toysrus Right next door had the usual wave 1 on the pegs.... and then i noticed a box on the top shelf that said Generations DLX TR..... So i asked the employee to get it down for me, i thought it was Wave 2... Turns out, Wave 3! so i scored a set for myself, i dont know if the rest are on the pegs but wave 3 is now in stores! (If anyone finds Brainstorm, Mindwipe or Highbrow in eastern suffolk, please let me know on either here or twitter (Username is Gbakes93)

3. RobimusPrime

RobimusPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like how the NES Classic was in the TRU ad this week, but when inquired about it, they don't have any in stock!

4. ssjgoku72000

ssjgoku72000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Im still a firm believer there is a stockman raiding the backroom before product hits shelfs at Henrittia TRU. Never saw Original MP-10 Prime there, Black Friday a few years ago waited in line, 1st person is store for Jetwing Prime, not there. Now NES classic

5. NintendoVG13

NintendoVG13 Well-Known Member

HAHA Good luck! I waited outside the Chiki Target to get one but the store only got 2 of them. Knowing Nintendo they're going to make more just like what happened with the Wii

6. Nemesis Scott

Nemesis Scott Well-Known Member

I actually had someone all but confirm it once... :mad: 

7. marvel b

marvel b king of impatience

News Credits:
    fishkill walmart was wierd......two days ago, a new batch of wave two deluxes. yesterday almost no deluxes. today, all the same figures from todays ago.....the EXACT SAME! box damage amd all!

8. Cryotek6

Cryotek6 Leader of the Sweeps

Hey, I found Brainstorm in Islandia Walgreens across from Walmart. The Walgreens in Massapequa had a few as well a couple of days ago. TRU in Massapequa had 2 Mindwipes and a Highbrow as of 3:30 pm ish today. I know these stores are not in eastern LI but hope it helps!