New X-Men toys - question

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Zircor, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Zircor

Zircor Well-Known Member

Hey guys, seeing as how I haven't been finding any new TF figures around here, I thought I'd try out some X-Men Legends figures, and also got some of the new X-Men figures. Got Archangel, Storm, and Ninja Wolverine. Have to say I am impressed. These are some of the first non-TF non-Gundam non-Robot figures I have picked up in a LONG time. Have to say aside from the missile launching crap on Archangel he is probably the coolest action figure I have ever owned. Question I had was this: I noticed on my Storm her card back is from Gambit's package. Doesn't look to have been tampered with. Is this normal, or do I have a rarity among this rare figure?

2. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

It shouldn't be worth any extra money, if that's what you're aiming at. However, there are those that care about such things.

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Wow, so that's your first dip into the Marvel Legends figure type? I'm surprised.

Anyway, a lot of the figures in the New X-men line are actually re-releases with slightly different paint aps, so if you've got some favorite characters, you may want to look to see if they've already been released.