Heavy/Scratch: New WST models, non-transformable...

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Delta Star, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Delta Star

Delta Star <b>Reprolabels.com</b> TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thanks to Venksta's designs, again. The man's a genius.

I'm not happy with my paint job on Cosmos. He's too bright, I know, and I did a sloppy job of it. Still, I'm not redoing him, because I like him brighter and a space ship should be pitted anyway.

Conversely, Ransack came out awesome. He's by far my favourite so far, and the best painting I've done to date.

Attached Files:

2. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Cosmos looks better than you're giving yourself credit for. Even though they don't transform, I like em. Good work dude.

~Z

3. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Both look pretty damm cool, i like cosmos (the paint is fine) but i feel hes too big and would of been better off smaller like his original G1 minibot size (or at least on par with wst bumblebee) because of his size i probably wont get him (he still looks cool tho)
    When is hoist gunna happen dude?
    do you seal your figures with a protective coating?
    P.S - jumpstarter guns up on shapeways

4. Delta Star

Delta Star <b>Reprolabels.com</b> TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Jumpstarter guns on Shapeways? You mean they ARE there? Or we should PUT them there?

I don't seal the figures. I use acrylics... if you let them cure enough, they're pretty damn durable. It takes a few weeks, is all. I do put several coats on, which sort of does the same thing as sealant.

Hoist should be up in a couple weeks, I think.

Cosmos is big. I was mainly concerned with him being shorter than the others and... rotund. I never really understood why an Autobot that's supposed to be able to transport other Autobots was the smallest one. This way he's shorter AND bigger... best of both worlds :) 

5. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Cosmos turned out great! I think Ransack is one of the best ones you painted. It looks like he came out of the factory. :) 

Wasp got me to model guns for the the two Jumpstarters. But since you didn't originally want them, the hands don't have the holes. So they need to be drilled to let the pegs fit.

Shapeways | Jump Start Guns

6. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Yep i totally bugged the hell out of venksta untill he finally caved in to my demands lol
    he really is a good guy to put the guns up on shapeways (thanks ever so much dude)

i sprayed my twintwist with enamel spray and after 3 coats he looked like crap (now trying to get the paint off him)

Does hoist look like the G1 toy or is he a combination of the toy and cartoon (like with powerglides cartoon legs instead of the original toys?)

7. antapp

antapp Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Awesome!

8. Wheel_Jack

Wheel_Jack pitying fools

Ebay:
    These are way too cute. :)