Heavy/Scratch: New WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by optimusawesome, Jun 22, 2009.

1. optimusawesome

optimusawesome Well-Known Member

Well, it's been a while since I have posted anything and I wanted everyone to give me some feedback on this new WIP.

I will be coming up with a background story for this character as time goes on but in short, it is the Autobots answer to fight Predaking. I am focusing on the combined modes first and will fix the bot modes at a later date. never thought one of the worst KO's from biglots could look promising. Their alt modes are creatures based in myth and legends from around earth. they are:

the dire wolf
    the phoenix
    the liger
    and a certain giant blue ox

Their combined mode is going to have the name of a mythic monster as well and I was leaning towards the name Grendel.

where you all come in is to come up with:

Color scheme
    bot names

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      66.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      61.6 KB
      Views:
  2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    that does sound cool. I hope you go all-out. :) 

3. cowclone

cowclone I am lost..were am I?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    so are you going to make them fully pose able all the guys? and it's to bad you have to swoop heads around but looking good.

4. optimusawesome

yes, I am planning on totally re-building the individual bots. I will be using parts form my spare universe constructicons. (i bought 2 so that that devistator would be all green instead of green and black.)

5. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    I actually always liked this set, especially after I figured out where they hid the combiner-parts ;) 

I REALLY like your concept! If you want to shy away from "Babe," your ox could instead be the Behemoth, the ultimate uber-cow (And popular FF summon ;) )

I wouldn't go with Grendel as the combined name though, since this is a 'Bot team. Titan, perhaps?

6. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:

Would it be out of line to call the ox/bull Minotaur? Or Minotron something like that? Also combined mode maybe Gorgon? I have to think about the color scheme! Like the project a lot!:thumbs2: 

7. optimusawesome

I like titan, it kind of fits. and I really like the name Behemoth.:D  but I think hank makes a good point below as well. the combined mode does have a kind of Minotaur vibe to it's look.

you are right my friend about the minotaur thing.:thumbs2:  about the color scheme, if you want to digibash the pic be my guest, I look forward to seeing what you can come up with.:D 

8. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    I can't digi bash to save my life!:dunce  Hah! But I will think about it and offer up suggestions!:thumb