New wave of Titanium 3" question.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Energon_Skywarp, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Energon_Skywarp

Energon_Skywarp Well-Known Member

Just hit Wal-Mart and Target and to my surprise I found all the new Titaniums. But I have a question,

Why do they all look like they're sitting or taking a dump? Except for Starscream and Bumblebee (oh yeah , the Ark too) , all the figs are in this ridiculous pose.

Why lord why? This line was such a great idea.

Oh and I'm still mad because I've yet to see an Alt Prime anywhere around here :mad 

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I figure it's the Dreamwave comics influence. :) 

I assume they were going for "Dynamic posing" and missed the mark by a wide margin.

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

I guess it's how Hasbo prefers to pose their figs. They're offices must have bathrooms around every corner as well. Guessing since their in fixed poses they may feel it would'nt make any sense to have them in fixed regular or plain ol standing poses. They probably get their inspiration from boxart

Also wondering why G1 Prime is always pointing at something.

4. Samana Rombuca

Samana Rombuca Well-Known Member

Aside from Starscream, Unicron and Bumblebee, the average sculpting and aforementioned potty-posing really drags them under. I for one would like to see more TFs in their Alt modes as well.

5. Energon_Skywarp

Energon_Skywarp Well-Known Member

Yeah I know. I got WW Prime just because it was Prime and The Ark because I thought it was cool. But with all the rest basically ing the same freakin' pose I'm just gonna pass on this line. I'm waiting for the 6" WW Prime to show up. That one is most definitely a keeper.