New upcoming Legends/Movie the Best figure list

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by FigureGunplaFan, Sep 6, 2017.

1. primalxconvoy

primalxconvoy グーグル 翻訳は素晴らしいです!

News Credits:
    If you mean the smaller deluxe/scout sized Classics Megs, then the parts on the gun arm fell off of EVERY release. It seems that they were designed to do that, for some unfinished/undisclosed reason? They can be clipped back on, though, but it's easy to lose the parts. I sold my Asia exclusive G1 Megatron version when I got the TT Archforce version.

Depends which Megatron you are referring to. Other iterations have had even more alt modes, including a bat, a batmobile a head, a hand, a mammoth, etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
  2. Smitty.1981

Smitty.1981 Rusting...

News Credits:
    US G1, Gun, tank, car, jet, maybe Alligator, if you could the BW pack in comic, but I don't feel the need to could every single micro continuity.

Yeah the Classics deluxe tank. I had the green one and still have the purple one. I recall the green one the arm could come off but on the purple one it would just fall off, as did the tip of the barle. It's more toy than collectible so make of that what you will.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
  3. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  4. Markdelg

Markdelg Well-Known Member

I think it's more likely that this Headmaster is meant to be the Legends universe Megatron, not BW Megatron. But we'll see. And FYI, the Beast Wars Reborn text story reveals the fate of Megatron and Optimus Primal after BM.

Beast Wars Reborn - Transformers Wiki

5. Timesynch

Timesynch Go For Broke! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Love dat Megatron. The colors look great on him and he'll look better opposite against the boxed set TR Laser Prime mold. I'm tempted to get a 2nd Megatron so that the boxed set TR Thunderwing Headmaster can have another transector body to plug into aside from using TLK Nitro Zeus.

• Like Like x 1
  6. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Alternatively, nitros head looks pretty decent on the standard titans return megatron as well

• Like Like x 1
  7. Metalwario64

Metalwario64 City Commander

So, G2 Megatron's in Hero colors. I really hope that means Takara is doing G2 Hero Optimus Prime from the TR mold, since I didn't get the Laser redeco from the Velocitron set.

Right now I'm using the RTS Deluxe Laser Optimus and the Ultimate Battle deluxe G2 Megatron (sometimes the green voyager KO CW Megatron. I need to get around to painting the silver chest green and adding Decepticon stickers to it) in my G2 CHUG display (just those two, Generations Jhiaxus and Dreadwing, and G2 CW Superion).

I'll get this and hopefully Hero Prime for those versions of the characters.

8. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm still waiting for the (exclusive) Bludgeon from Hardhead to be announced.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover The Bob Bomber

News Credits:
    You and me, both. I really hope it comes w/an extra Megatron head (besides the more Bludgeon-y one) for the RID homage - the RID/CR section of my shelf is starting to look pretty (well, in principle - like you, I just moved and my collection is mostly in boxes)

10. spartan 3764

spartan 3764 Yellow ♡ TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    As much as I want that, I would rather E-hobby do something else like Fire Guts God Ginrai. Something that should have happened but HasTak never did.

11. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think they'll either do that or Combat Hero Prime or both(they had both in Japan for G2). If they make laser Prime it'll probably have a silver trimmed chest and darker blue plastic than the Hasbro one. What would be cool is if the chest was molded translucent blue painted with silver trim, with a matrix painted behind it.

12. Metalwario64

Metalwario64 City Commander

Oh, that was what I was thinking of. It needs to be Combat Hero version, because the regular Hero version wouldn't look much different from Hasbro's TR Optimus (just the legs and cab would be colored differently).

A retail Laser version would be great too, especially if they tampographed the trailer instead of Hasbro's stickers, but that may be unlikely due to it being a large, curved surface. Even better stickers that aren't factory applied would be much preferred.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  13. Arpeniox

Arpeniox New Member

I kinda really love the red on Windblade\'s targetmaster. That G2 Megatron looks sick! I\'ll probably get the Decepticon clones because TR Pounce is a pain in the tailpipe to get. Plus I kinda don\'t like the pink on TR Wingspan.

14. Aldetron

Aldetron Seeker

News Credits:
    I agree. It looks like the collar on the TT is translucent blue over silver paint. Here is a comparison in jet mode. I think the lighting is deceiving on these pics.

IMG_6582.JPG

I caved and ordered her from AE. No longer tempted to get hasbro.

I think the white nosecone will also be better for bot mode (less obvious).

• Like Like x 2
  15. AnonymousDwell

AnonymousDwell Well-Known Member

Switched my con Clones order from BBTS to HLJ. :D 

16. transform75

transform75 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Hey, wouldn't it be cool for Takara to release the last targetmaster of Scourge with a deluxe repaint of Windblade as Slipstream? :) 
    They still didn t release their headmaster of Fangry as well ....

17. NemiMonkey

NemiMonkey Whippin Dem Fungals

News Credits:
    Tokyo Toy Show 2018! Tokyo Toy Show 2018! Come on Takara!

Oh but wait, what if they do a black repaint of POTP Op. Hmmm would he even be out by then........whatever just don't leave us hanging Takara!

18. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover The Bob Bomber

News Credits:
    I think Takara has toy solicitations released through Feb w/no hint of PotP. I can't imagine them bunching up a spring OP release w/TT exclusive in June(?). Also, they still haven't released a Nucleon Quest deco for Ginrai - you'd think they'd push that out first, too . . .

19. NemiMonkey

NemiMonkey Whippin Dem Fungals

News Credits:
    That's even assuming they plan on doing him. You could also argue they'd release the various recolor exclusives for Lio Convoy before they even do anything POTP, but it's really who knows who are what Takara is going to give. The fact that we're getting updated articulated targetmasters was completely out of left field. Not saying anything POTP is going to see the light of day on Takara's end anytime soon just stating you can't say Takara will do this or that.

20. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Can somebody who has some photoshop skill do an image with nitro's head on g2 megatron? Curious to see how it looks