Repro/Sticker: **New** Universe Nemesis Prime custom box

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by PrimulArchangel, Apr 12, 2008.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I had some time to kill today so i decided to make the box for my Universe Nemesis Prime. I based it off the japanese Big Convoy box..
    The quality went bad when i shrunk down the size of the box so i could print it out on my inkjet. It came out pretty cool it think.. Im going to make a tech spec for the back of the box and maybe add a few other small touches.
    Hopefully this will look good when i have them printed. I finally heard from someone that has had boxes printed at a store so im going to visit one near me . So i would like to be able to make a post soon that will show all my boxes to date , professionally printed :)  .. I will be selling these if anyone is interested. Once i have these first ones printed ill be able to make a price list for them :) .

Anyways , have a look and tell me what ya think or if i should maybe change something up :) 

-Curt

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    hey, that's sharp. Love the dark color. My only suggestion would be maybe an insert to glue inside, against the back, that would get rid of the huge plain white backdrop. maybe something red and gold? Just some design, or even a faction symbol. As long as it still contrasts against the toy, it'll really make the whole thing pop.

3. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    glad ya like .. I had the whole thing in bright colors but after looking at it it didnt look right at all so i changed up everything on it to make it more Decepticon.. I do have an insert for the inside .. Its a black and red pic of cybertron that im going to put the faction symbol in the center of.. It should look pretty decent. Ill post up more pics when iget the full size box made up :) 

Oh and in case anyone was wondering about the Japanese on the box lol, I left some of the convoy japanese on there because i liked the look of it lol.

4. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

Hey you should use that decepticon symbol that you have on the top of the box, for the backdrop behind the toy....I like how it changes from a purplish color to a green color

5. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay: