New tv spot!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by fallen_revenge, Jun 18, 2014.

1. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm seeing this too. Someone claimed they saw Optimus and Bee jump over cars, trying to save Cade, Shane, and Tessa. And also a new look at Hound and Drift inside Lockdown's ship with guns. Hope it gets uploaded soon!

2. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i would like to think that he will speak.. especially since he transforms.. i can't imagine him not saying a single word.. but we'll see. i don't think any of the other dinobots will speak, but i'm still holding out hope for grimlock.

if they do give him a line or two, i wonder if he'll be the lovable G1 idiot.. or an ancient cybertronian warrior.

if done right, i think either could work.

3. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  4. Driller

Driller Cybertronian wildlife

the thing behind optimus is to small to be gridlock, and the spikes are different from a\the other dinobots we've seen in the trailers. it is either slash or snarl

5. jdub87

jdub87 Active Member

Lol, thanks. Should have figured this was already speculated. Doh! >.<

6. Mechajunkie

Mechajunkie New Member

Based on what has been done with the bayverse so far, I think anyone who is looking for a "serious" movie is painting themselves into a corner of inevitable major disappointment.

Personally, I'm hoping for a well-executed "epic" movie as those kinds of movies tend to be serious AND funny.

P.S. Hound's jiggling belly makes me :) 

7. Retro Ace

Retro Ace Well-Known Member

Whats wrong with serious and funny? I think thats a perfect balance to me, but yeah I lol at Hound's jiggling, lay off the cubes hound! XD

8. Mechajunkie

Mechajunkie New Member

Umm.... I'm not saying there's anything wrong with serious and funny. That's the kind balance that I usually favor myself. I'm saying that at this point in the life of the movie franchise, it's pretty unrealistic for fans to expect a "serious"(as in a grim&gritty plot with pretty much no humor whatsoever) movie.

I'm merely suggesting that some fans might try to look for a solid "Epic" movie in AOE instead.

Most movies, TV shows, novels, comic book story-arcs, and even video-game plots that subsequently get the "Epic" label slapped on them have some varying mixture of seriousness and humor.

9. celticgaurdian

celticgaurdian Clean-up Crew

Godammit! Every time I see this thread title, I keep on thinking that a BRAND new TV Spot came out, just to find out it's the same damn thread :lol 

10. Powerglide1991

Powerglide1991 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Same fucking problem! :lol 

Wish people would put in the title would number TV Spot it is xD

11. TUROK1134

TUROK1134 Banned

Yeah, I'm good with that sort of balance. Transformers 3 in particular seemed to do away almost completely with humor and went really dark, much darker in tone than I ever would have expected for a Transformers movie. I hope 4 follows in the same footsteps.

12. autobot slapper

autobot slapper Banned

SlyTF11 day ago

"+Hectorferjr2 Holy shit! You're Hector from Spill.com, aren't you? What a small internets we live in. But yeah, that shit was the only thing I didn't like about that movie. Which is why I'm not worried about Bumblebee dancing. I'm more worried about the humans and what roll they'll play in that scene. I'm fine with robots dancing. But humans dancing in a TF movie is just stupid, and something I do not want."

this guy makes me angry!!!!!!!! just because a human dances with bee, he is complaining!!-__-

13. samurai drift

samurai drift Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Epic fail for that guy

14. ultramason

ultramason Banned