NEW TV SPOT!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SDL, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    I get what you're saying, but still, I want TF2007TM to be better.

ID4 wasn't sequel worthy, like other summer blockbusters out there, even though it was a success.

I don't know why, but I got to think about Jurassic Park. Both ID4 and JP had scenes in them that made me groan (ultra-mega-computer-virus in ID4 vs. young-girl-booting-up-a-unix-system-via-3d-simulator), yet Jurassic Park was sequel worthy (the sequels weren't that good though) and generally a better movie.

I hope we get something closer to a Jurassic Park, Pirates of the Caribbean, Spider-man, heck! Even Fantastic Four; and not ID4. Just MHO.

I don't remember cheering in ID4 ... but then again, I watched it here, not in the U.S. (I did hear cheering in 300 ... when Leonidas' wife takes justice into her own hands)

-airfox

2. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

SAM: "Hello Mr. Optimus. I am scared and she it witless."

Hahahahahahaaa....

I wasn't dissing the Independence Day film, I was just saying I hope the designs for the Trans and any finalization made before it hits theaters are not a result of images bleeding over from Independence Day without intention. I hate it when monsters from one film sorta incarnate into another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.