New tv spot - Soundwave talking and MAJOR spoilers

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Red Goblin, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Also, one thing I noticed that idk if it's been brought up before.
    But the place in which Optimus and Bee are looking at the Earth projection appears to be in that large falling tower, you can tell by looking at the structures around them and thus the structures a the top of the tower. Notice how on the tower's right hand side you can see something launching, which I image it's Bee's pod. This is further confirmed by seeing Optimus jumping off from the falling tower.

• Like Like x 4
  2. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    *buzz* I said the general audience won't know that Dropkick is dying in the trailers/commercials because all they see is a helicopter being destroyed, we know differently. I said Blitzwing is clearly killed in the commercial, THAT will be noticed. If you're going to respond and try and make a point, please at least respond to it with accuracy.

But you're part of the fandom! Your posts like this one and the one before it ARE adding to the problem you're arguing against! And much like others who've attacked him for his comments, you've joined them.

The point's been made, on both sides. He said his piece, you guys have given yours, multiple times, he and the rest of the people reading the thread got it. Everyone got it. Time to let it die and quit poking the bear constantly and carrying on and on.

Let's stop ganging up on people and let's focus on the commercial itself and the other content in it. It's really not that hard.

Back on topic:

I'm actually genuinely excited, now, the film is shaping up to be what I've hoped for all along. I'm worried my hopes are getting up way too high, but I'm finally feeling a sense of contentment when I see the trailers and commercials. It's been a while since I've seen that with a Transformers film.

3. ShadowninjaXD

ShadowninjaXD Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Will everyone just stop talking about Blitzwing dying? After all, he might have lost one of his modes and some parts exploded off him, so he might still have the ability to become a tank.

Edit: I am so excited for this movie. Finally, a real tf movie with no bayhem and not a lot of explosions.

• Like Like x 7
  4. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    We have legitimate reasons we say it, but you're right that we shouldn't be talking about it. Sorry about that.

• Like Like x 2
  5. TFanPage101

TFanPage101 Commander Magnus

News Credits:
    Ladies, ladies, you're both pretty.

That was awesome.

Yeah, it's kind of getting out of hand at this point and is pretty much inescapable, even outside the boards.

• Like Like x 4
  6. 2Sixshot

2Sixshot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So can someone explain why everyone think blitzwing dies im the scene when you can tell this is before the bee getting dropped off a cliff.

7. Scourgatron

Scourgatron 4D Smart-ass

News Credits:
    Is Soundwave not Welker?

8. TransformersX78

TransformersX78 Member

Welp, looks like I\'m gonna have to avoid this site as well. Don\'t want any visual spoilers thank you

• Like Like x 1
  9. ToaDraco

ToaDraco Lightning Strike Coalition Force

Ebay:
    My point is that it's not a spoiler to see Bee attacking the Decepticons, sure you see an explosion but people are assuming that means they're dead when bots have survived far worse. It would be a pretty huge fuck up to put a characrer death in a trailer. These are professionals and they're not stupid. Is it possible that could've happened? Sure. Is it likely? No. People just love jumping to conclusions based on a few seconds of screen time.

10. Ambrojh

Ambrojh Well-Known Member

I have a growing feeling that this movie will just be another piece of trash in the growing pile of live action transformer movies. There is nowhere in hell that bumblebee could beat let alone defeat/destroy Starscream or Blitzwing. That one scene made me lose a lot of interest in watching this film. Bumblebee is a whimp scout, lazerbeak would blast him to scrap, other than pissing off the G1 fandom, which they are desperately seeking, bumblebee destroying starscream is a stupid move. This action is on the scale of some noob rebelscum finding a lightsaber and defeating Darth Vader.

11. Temenos

Temenos The Touch

News Credits:
    At least it's in self defence. He's not just shooting everywhere and being reckless.

12. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I will see this movie eventually regardless what reviews are but not for early screeening

It’s blitzwing as show. In trailer starscteam is on cybertron most you people complain about movies are not g1 enough but you never ever complain about cartoon series energon ironhide his head is rotating radar dish can speak who is side kick to human kicker, omega surpream train combine with prime not everything in transformers has need be same as g1 did you complain about bumblebee in transformers cartoon series animated , prime, rid, new transformers series doubtful complain about movies should complain about cartoon series defiantly as well they change characters in cartoons

like they do in g1 cartoon episodes not hitting anything many times unless they punch and kick

13. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I'm surprised they have not revealed the whole robot voice cast yet.

14. Fox13

Fox13 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bumblebee overpowers Blitzwing through ingenuity and resourcefulness (and takes a hell of a beating while doing so). Unlike the other movies in which he effortlessly wrecks his opponents in 30 seconds through sheer skill and force, this kill is actually earned.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Magnum Dongus

Magnum Dongus @DiddlyDipstick on Twitter

It's not like Bumblebee is beating the shit out of Blitzwing/Starscream then ripping his spine out through his mouth, all with his bare hands. He simply outsmarted him by using his surrounding situation to his own benefit. It's not a matter of strength; it's about creativity in a dangerous situation, and there's no reason being small should make him less capable of that.

And it was the rocket that actually got him, not anything directly related to Bee.

It's kind of like complaining that it makes no sense for a midget to kill a full size man by blowing him up because the midget is much smaller and "wimpy."

• Like Like x 1
  16. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nah you actually don’t. But definitely keep talking about it.

17. Ambrojh

Ambrojh Well-Known Member

The transformers movies have bombarded many with all its advertising, be it on television, coming attractions, and whatever other marketing being used. The cartoons are not being bombarded on me, only time I come into contact with non G1 TV shows are by choice when reading various message boards. If it was not for this message board, I did not know what IDW or Studio Ox was, after learning about it, through this board, I have bought a few pieces and interested in others being produced.

18. Magnum Dongus

Magnum Dongus @DiddlyDipstick on Twitter

FUCK
    You stole my response

• Like Like x 5
  19. maurice

maurice Well-Known Member

Not really.

20. Sovietbot

Sovietbot Autobot from USSR

News Credits:
    Instagram: