New Transformers T-Shirts At Stylin Online

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tony_Bacala, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Tony_Bacala

Tony_Bacala Car Robots Professional Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Stylin Online sent us word of some new updates to their Transformers T-Shirt Section . It's been a while, but some new styles in general, and new ones to Stylin in particular are now in stock and ready to go! Of note, Stylin let's us know that the previously exclusive Barricade Decepticon Police Logo Tee is in the warehouse, and will be on the website soon!

Check out the Transformers Optimus Prime 3/4 Shirt Sheer, Transformers Autobots T-Shirt Sheer, Transformers Optimus & Megatron T-Shirt Sheer, Transformers Optimus Prime White T-Shirt Sheer, Transformers Decepticons Group T-Shirt, Transformers Full Of Surprises Baby Tee, and the Transformers Prime Shot T-Shirt Sheer.

Make sure to check out the Transformers T-Shirts for all your TF needs, and the New T-Shirts section for newly listed items!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What's up with all the sheer shirts lately? Doesn't anyone make TF shirts out of normal material anymore?

3. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bah, call me when they get the Blackout Decepticon shirt I've been looking for in XL forever. I don't need yet another 10 shirts with Optimus & Megatron on them.

4. Xaxis

Xaxis Multi-dimensional Traveler

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    That Optimus and Megatron Square-off one is awesome. I got it at Hot Topic months ago.

5. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    My stupid local Hot Topic never gets this stuff, but for the Goth crowd they rule.

6. Galvatron397

Galvatron397 Official TFW Omni-Geek

Good lord those are awesome...

7. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    They can transform into a folded shirt and back!

but some of these I'd be kinda embarrased to wear, the vs. shirt or the white prime shirt without paint blotches looks decent.

Run from the dreamwave art!

8. Xanis

Xanis Plastic Belt Connoisseur

News Credits:
    I got that Megs/Optimus back-to-back shirt over 4 months ago at Hot Topic... How is that new?
    Oh Xaxis (Omg... That is creepy) already beat me to it...

9. stylinonline

stylinonline Member

New to Me.

According to the powers that be ie. Hot Topic and their respective manufacturers, Hot Topic stores get their choice of designs as exclusive items to be sold there for the first 2-6 months on the average. So that Barricade Police design is new to us Independent accounts. I Was able to get a few new designs that are only for independents like us at StylinOnline.com.

Just thought you folks would appreciate the FYI as to why we can't always get Hot Topic items. Hot Topic has a 2-6 month monopoly on most of their licensed goods simply because of their buying power.

Thanks again for all the great years of support. :( 

James Stylin

10. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

Mr. Stylin

Do you have any of your TF GEAR IN 2XL? Ya see I'm a burly 5'9" 250# trucker and the XL won't cut it. In particular the new 3/4 tee, hoodys, and JERSEYS is what I'm interested in. Thanks TX

11. stylinonline

stylinonline Member

Big Sizes

Unfortunately not everything they make available to me comes in the larger sizes. The Jerseys have all been discontinued by the manufacturer and will never be produced again in the same fashion as they once were.

As for the 3/4 shirt, they didn't produce them in the XXL as I wear myself. :( 

Keep in mind though, everything I order during the initial roll out of a t-shirt I do order in 2XL and 3XL. I don't always get them but at least I do get some where available.

StylinOnline

12. prowlstreak

prowlstreak Active Member

i snagged the optimus prowl and jazz t shirt at hot topic last week they had a bunch of different ones