New Transformers Prime RID DVD Packaging.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by JetFormers, Sep 6, 2012.

1. JetFormers

JetFormers « Ultima Ratio Hecate »

News Credits:
    I was browsing my local Walmart today for any new figures, and I came across something totally new to my eyes, apparently the new Prime figures come package with a DVD what it contains I yet have to figure out since I haven't taken my Vehicon out of the package yet. Also these wern't the only figures to contain DVDs, I was in rush so I took pics what was already in front of my face. Other figures include Arcee, Bumblebee, Rachet, and Knockout.

Edit - the DVD is a feature episode of season 1 episode "Loose Cannons.".

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Are they all the same episode?

3. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
  4. mototechdude

mototechdude Mototechdude

My Walmart didn't even let me buy them, they told me they weren't in the system yet XD

5. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

I don't get how something that isn't in the system could be put on the shelf.

6. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got into a 'argument' with the pricing manager there when a RUMBLE from the same case would scan but the vehicons wouldnt...then WTF are they on the shelves?

Had I known this was relatively new, I would have post it, but I assumed everyone knew..it's been with a DVD for a while/we knew there we would be. Also it's the Season 2 episode, Loose Cannons.

7. dwong1207

dwong1207 Well-Known Member

I've picked up a vehicon and sergeant kup and both had the same episode, so I'm guessing they are all the same. I happened to find the vehicon just randomly going to Target, and it was in the system. But the Sergeant Kup at Walgreens wasn't, but they just entered the price. So not sure why they couldn't do that at Walmart.

8. mototechdude

mototechdude Mototechdude

They wouldnt let me vehicon, or knock out either, which are like never in my area. And if they are idk any other collectors in the st augustine area of florida to even ask. lol

9. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Old School Snarkster

News Credits:
    What happens is that these "DVD pack ins" are still shipped in the same SKU as prior Transformers Prime deluxes. So as far as the computer is concerned, the case could just as well be a case of wave 1.

However, at some level, they forget to add the new UPC from the new figures, so the computer can't "recognize" them as being part of the Prime line.

To be honest, if they are not ringing up, that is a chain's fault (and really, since everything saw release 3 months ago, there just is NO excuse for those to NOT be in system, and the DVD ones should NOT have a different UPC)